Chapter 28: U R Fired

Minhyuk...

And...

My best friend...

No way... So this is what's been worrying Hyungwon for the past few months... Did he know the truth or did he just felt something wasn't right?

The rain's falling very hard now. I'm getting soaked but I didn't care.

Minhyuk & (your best friend's name) stood up and left the café. I immediately turned around so that they won't see my face. I turned back and saw (your best friend's name) had an umbrella and Minhyuk was holding it over the two of them.

And what really hurt?

They actually held each other's hands...

HYUNGWON'S POV

"Aish! Why is she not picking up?! She didn't even bring an umbrella with her! *looks outside* I don't think this downpour wouldn't end soon! Come on (your name)! Pick up!... FINALLY! YAH! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?!"

"..."

"(your name)? Can you hear me? Where are you? Are you under some shelter?"

"Hyungwon... you were right..."

"I was right about?... Omo... don't tell me... (your name), I'm so sorry... wait, where are you?"

"I'm still here... by the café where I saw them... They left already..."

"Yah, are you outside?! Do you want to get sick?! Aish, tell me where that is, I'm coming for you. Stay there!"

I'm so sorry (your name)! This is all my fault! I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to... I just... YOU'RE SUCH A FOOL HYUNGWON!

I wore my coat and grabbed an umbrella.

"I think she's going to need her coat too."

I rushed out of our room, went downstairs as fast as I can and arrived at the lobby where Kihyun was mopping the floors.

"Oh, going somewhere?" he asked.

"Yeah, emergency... The rain's still pouring so hard..."

"Yah, you're not going out in that weather, aren't you?" he said.

"I have to! (your name)'s in trouble!"

"Eh?! (your name)?! Why?!"

Sorry Kihyun, we'll talk later, you're one of (your name)'s best friends anyway. I opened the umbrella and went out into the rain. Once I was past the gates, a cab was heading my way and fortunately, it was vacant.

KIHYUN'S POV

"(your name)'s in trouble?! What the heck could've happened to her?!" I saw Minhyuk leave a while ago. But not (your name) nor (your best friend's name). I immediately went inside the dorm's office and grabbed my phone.

"Does (your best friend's name) know? Let's see now... What's taking her so long to answer?... Maybe she's in her room."

Calling Minhyuk didn't produce any results either.

I went upstairs as fast as I could while still trying to call (your best friend's name).

I knocked on her room's door. It opened and it was her new roommate, a new girl whose name was Song Jieun greeted me.

"Is (your best friend's name) there?" I asked.

"Oh sorry Kihyun, she isn't here. She left an hour ago. Or about two hours ago actually. Is there a problem?" she asked.