Chapter 4: Rush

After that, things went well actually.

Minhyuk still talked a lot but in more hushed tones but still, talked A LOT.

I asked him once why he was like that and he told me he was very quiet as a kid but when he grew up he just suddenly became very talkative... and then proceeded to talk about his childhood again.

I still find it annoying but, sometimes, I think I'm enjoying it. Finding out about a certain thing about him is kinda cool. Hahaha! Or maybe I'm just going crazy here!

Minhyuk helped us during our first day working at the café. The three of us all had mistakes but learned soon after. I think I'm starting to get along with him...

It has been a week already and no news yet on our arrangement. Frankly, I'm beginning to not care anymore about it... Yah! (your name)! What's wrong with you?! Get a hold of yourself!

It was Sunday and it wasn't busy at the café when Wonho came in. We haven't seen each other since that time he was being chased by his fangirls. Wow, look at him, approaching me while smiling. His blonde hair suiting him perfectly. Am I blushing?! Wait! Here he comes!

"(your name)! You work here?!" he asked.

"Oh! Wonho! My best friend and I work here. We started just a few days ago. How are you?"

"I'm fine! Thanks for asking!" He's giving off this smile that's rivalling Minhyuk's! WHAT THE?!

"I'm surprised your fangirls aren't here." I told him.

"Hahaha! You worried about me?"

"Yes... I mean no... I mean!" WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!

"Hahaha! You're really cute when you're being like that!"

I felt myself blush! "MWO?!"

"Hahaha! I said you're cute when you're like that!"

"I know I heard you the first time!.... Ugh! Are you going to order or what?"

"Okay okay..."

SHIN HOSEOK WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!

I took his order and passed it to (your best friend's name) who's on kitchen duty. Minhyuk was also there helping her.

"Looks like you're Wonho's apple of the eye! Hehehe!" Minhyuk said as he gave small laugh.

"Shut up!"

"(your best friend's name)'s got a boyfriend!"

"YAH!"

"...Is everything okay back there?" Wonho asked from behind.

I looked back at him and said everything's fine. Then I looked back at the two: "You two shut and just make his order please!"

I went back towards Wonho and received his payment.

"Please take your seat for a while. My idiot best friend would be serving your meal."

"Hahaha! Okay then." Before he walked towards the nearest table, he turned towards me and said, "For the record, I heard what you three were saying there." And the he winked at me. He sat down at the nearest chair and waited for his order while he looked at me. And just kept looking at me while smiling.

...

...

...

...

...

I am so annoyed right now that since he was the only customer there, I asked him: "Do you have a problem with me?"

"No." He replied with another smile.

"Then why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because I want to." Another smile.

Behind me, I can hear those two idiots laughing. I turned around and said "YAH! Get a move on with his order!"

(your best friend's name) eventually served Wonho's order to him.

"Ah, (your best friend's name) wait."

"Yes?"

Wonho whispered something to her which made her giggle.

"Is that all?" she asked.

"Yep!"

"Okay! Please enjoy your meal!"

(your best friend's name) hurried back to the kitchen. I followed her there and saw her whispering to Minhyuk who began giggling too.

"Jinjja?! He said that?!"

"Ne! hehehehe!"

"What are you two giggling about?"

"Sorry! Can't tell you until the end of our shift!" (your best friend's name) told me with her chin up and her arms folded in front of her.

"But you told him?" I pointed at Minhyuk.

"Because Wonho said it's fine!"

"Fine!" I went back in front and Wonho was still there, eating his sandwich while looking at me.

"Can you please stop doing that?" I asked him.

"Hmmm, nope, can't."

It continued like that until he finished his meal. When he did, he went towards the counter and said, see you tomorrow." And then winked and smiled at me again.

When he was outside the café, he was still smiling at me until he disappeared out of my sight.

(your best friend's name) and Minhyuk came out and teased me again and again!

"YAH! STOP IT YOU TWO!"

"Look at yourself at the mirror!" Minhyuk showed me a mirror and he was right to tell me to look at it! I WAS BLUSHING!

"I freakin' hate you two!"

They just kept laughing!

"... Yah... sunbae, is Wonho really like that?" I asked Minhyuk.

"Aish, I told you to just call me by my name. Hmmm, well this is the first time I saw SNU's heartthrob like that. I guess you'll be his first love here!"

"WHAT?!"

"You're really lucky (your name)!" My bestfriend said as she laughed.

"Stop it you guys. I don't have time for that."

"We're in college so of course that would come and you should count yourself lucky! Wonho never was like that to any other girl in campus!" Minhyuk exclaimed.

"...Really?..." I couldn't contain it and smiled a little which I quickly stopped but the two got wind of it and used it to tease me more!

"SHE SMILED! SHE SMILED!"

"STOP IT YOU TWO!!!"

When our shift finally ended, they finally told me what Wonho told (your best friend's name) earlier. We were on our way back to the dorm.

"EH?!!!!! A DATE?!"

"NE!"

"I don't know guys... I don't know much about him..."

"Don't worry! It's just a small date. Get to know each other! Be friends! Jeez! You don't have to be so worried! You should be excited! This is your FIRST DATE!" (your best friend's name) told me.

"Heol! Her first date?!" Minhyuk asked.

"Yep!"

"I'll help you with what to wear, your makeup..." (your best friend's name) was cut by Minhyuk.

"I'm going ahead. I think you two have a lot to talk about girly things! Hahahaha! See you at our room!" He waved goodbye at us and we did the same. Though I feel he's hiding something...

"When is it again?" I asked.

"This Friday! Don't worry! It's our day off anyway on that day so we'll have a long time preparing!"

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes!"