Chapter 18: It All Ends Here!

SHOWNU'S POV

That evening, the entire clan was on the rooftop of my dorm's building. Since the Order now knows about us, I thought it would be prudent to not use our meeting place- the one on the floor of (your name), Hyungwon and Minhyuk's room.

Before going up, I met up with Tzuyu, a member of ONCE. She handed me the materials needed for the antidote candy which we were about to make.

Wonho, Jooheon and Minhyuk were able to gather the other materials that we needed.

"By the way guys, (your name) returned to the exhibition, with Hongbin. They were inseparable! We just smiled at them and minded our own business. They left after we finished cleaning up. Maybe they went to a date or something." said I.M.

I can clearly see Wonho and Minhyuk really angry! It was written all over their faces!

"Okay let's start."

Following the instructions which we got from ONCE, we proceeded to make the antidote candy.

"Hey Shownu, how did the Order get their hands on that, book thing?" Wonho asked.

"Well, according from ONCE, based from their contacts, the Order travelled to Germany last October. They may have obtained the book during their stay there."

"Heol, they're using dark magic and we're supposed to stop them during that ritual thing on Sunday night? What if they curse us or something?!" said Jooheon.

"Then we'll just have to act fast before they make a move! We have to save (your name) no matter what!" said Minhyuk.

"Hongbin made a wrong move by making Minhyuk and Wonho mad. Hehehe!" said Kihyun.

"Oh we're really mad! I can't wait to see the look on their faces when we beat them up!" said Wonho who held out his right fist.

After an hour, we were able to finish making it. I.M would be the one keeping it.

"Can't we just make her eat it already?" asked Minhyuk.

"I would like to but we can't do it yet. Like the spell, it takes 2 days to be fully effective. Plus, we only have one shot at this, we can't afford to mess up."

"So, we really have to stop them during the ritual and have (your name) eat it on Sunday night? Who's going to be the one who'll make sure (your name) eats it?" asked Kihyun.

"I will!" said Wonho.

"But I want to do it!" said Minhyuk.

"I think it would be best if I do it Minhyuk." said Wonho.

"I won't mess up!" said Minhyuk.

"Yah! Stop bickering! If I were still (your name)'s boyfriend, I would have smacked both of you! Both of you make sure she takes it in then on Sunday night! And no fighting!" I ordered them both.

"Okay..."

"Fine..."

"Oh these two crazy rivals... Hahaha!" said (your best friend's name).

MINHYUK'S POV

After that, we all left. Kihyun, Jooheon (your best friend's name) and I quickly went to our dorm to check if (your name) was there already.

"I'm going to call you guys if she's at our room already. So standby with your phones."

...

...

...

I'm in front of our room now. (your name), are you there? I placed my ear on the door to listen.