Chapter 20: Party

YOUR POV

Minhyuk was so energetic when we came downstairs to meet up with the others.

"You seem to be very much happy today Minhyuk!" said Kihyun.

"Can you share it with us?" asked (your best friend's name).

"Sorry! I can't!" he gleefully replied.

Naturally, these two turned to me.

"Don't ask me either. He's been like that ever since last night." I told them.

They just both looked at each other in confusion but I know they were very curious.

Jooheon came down soon after while we met Wonho by the dorm's gate.

"(your name)! Did you sleep well? Nice dreams?" he asked me.

"Yeah I did, thanks for asking..."

"Must be because of my kiss last night, isn't it?" he said confidently.

"Omo! You two kissed last night?!" exclaimed (your best friend's name).

"Heol! ... Wait, you only kissed her on the cheek!" said Jooheon.

"Ah right, now I remember...." said (your best friend's name).

"Ah no, not because of that, it was something else..." I told Wonho.

"Okay, that's what you said but I'm sure it was because of my lips on your cheek... Yah, why are you all smiles?" Wonho asked Minhyuk with a glare.

"None of your business." He replied and the stuck out his tongue.

"Is it related to (your name)?!" Wonho angrily asked.

Minhyuk stuck out his tongue again to annoy his rival and sensing their rivalry erupting so early in the morning...

"Yah! If you two want to die, go ahead and continue walking in the middle of that road and wait for that garbage truck to hit both of you."

Kihyun, Jooheon, (your best friend's name) and I were all on the sidewalk while the two were literally in the middle of the road! There really was a garbage truck heading their way!

Wonho and Minhyuk immediately ran towards me and went to walk on my left and right.

I just rolled my eyes in annoyance and continued walking while Wonho and Minhyuk bombarded me with countless things, stories, etc. Wonho was becoming talkative just like Minhyuk!

"There they go again!" said Jooheon.

"When will that stop?" asked (your best friend's name).

"When she finally chooses between those two idiots." said Kihyun.

It was a bit weird being back to class after such an eventful week. The first thing my classmates asked: was it true that Hongbin of Yonsei University and I were dating to which I dismissed as mere rumours and that we were just really close friends who haven't seen each other for a long time. Kihyun and (your best friend's name) both agreed with my excuse. Fortunately, they believed me and went back to their own business.

The day itself was rather very long and somehow boring. We tried our best to listen to our professors but the three of us just ended up talking to each other, like the rest of the class. It was expected since for one whole week and an extra day, we didn't have classes so everyone were all feeling lazy. Good thing our professors understood us but, in return, homework and lots of it!

Lunch time!

HYUNGWON'S POV

After a few reminders from the doctor, my parent escorted me to my dorm. Ms. Oh came out to meet us at the lobby. When we got to my room, my parents were really amazed on how clean it was inside!