Chapter 6: Maybe I'm Jealous!

A few days passed and it was finally Friday.

I noticed something with Minhyuk though; during the morning, it's his normal self that we see but, by the afternoon, he becomes more and more quiet. It gets repeated the next day. I'm a little bit concerned. What's wrong Lee Minhyuk?

MINHYUK'S POV

(Sighs)... it's today... the day of (your name)'s date with Wonho... Why would she go out with him?! Wae?! Am I not that handsome too?! ... Then again no one has complimented me yet... Aww... (sighs)... I'm good looking! I'm kind! Cheerful! Girls like those qualities!... Then again I am talkative and noisy which a lot of people find... annoying... (sighs)...

...

...

...

"HOW CAN I STOP BEING ANNOYING?!!!" Everyone was looking at me including our professor. Great Minhyuk, you just embarrassed yourself!

"Minhyuk, is there something you'd like to SHARE with us?" our professor asked.

"... nothing sir..." I bowed and apologized. I went back to writing on my notebook the notes were copying.

"What a weirdo..."

"That's why he doesn't have friends!"

They're whispering mean stuff about me again... (sighs)..."

"Hey, would you mind me seating beside you again?" I looked at my right and it was Wonho!

"Ah yeah sure, no prob..."

"Why did you scream a while ago?" he asked me.

"...! Didn't mean to... I was just thinking... about some stuff..."

"Okay? Hahaha! You're very... well... unique!"

"Is that supposed to be a positive or negative thing?" I asked him.

"Oh it's positive! Don't worry! Hey can you tell me about this? I don't quite get this part?" He was pointing at some points in our lesson.

"Oh that's easy!..." And then I began talking and talking... Before I knew it, Wonho and I were talking as if we've been friends for a long time!

"Hey, is it alright if we be friends?" Wonho asked me!

"THAT WOULD BE GREAT!"

"MR. LEE MINHYUK! ONE MORE AND YOU'RE WALKING OUT OF THIS ROOM!" Our professor shouted from in front!

"I'm sorry again sir!"

At lunch, I saw (your name) eating with (your best friend's name), Kihyun and Wonho. I planned to eat alone but they called me to join them so I did.

"Were you going to eat alone again Minhyuk?" Wonho asked.

"Ah... yes?"

"Aish, stop it. We're friends now right?"

"... Yeah! Sure!"

"Wonho?" (your name) called out to him as she was looking behind him.

"What is it (your name)? Is there something wrong?"

"Those girls I told you about, they're over there again..." She pointed at a group of girls who I recognized were the ones chasing her the other day.

"Ah! Right! You texted me about them last night right?" Wonho asked her.

"Yes... They're giving me a death stare again..."