Chapter 23: Cheer Up!

WONHO'S POV

Defeat.

That's what I earned tonight.

Victory.

That's what Minhyuk got tonight.

*sighs*

Now what Wonho? You've given up on the only girl you've fallen in love with here at SNU.

Waahhh... (your name)... She was much prettier than my ex-girlfriend! Hahaha!

Her smile... I can still remember the day she and I met at that bus, when I offered to help her and (your best friend's name) carry their stuff until, she had to be roommates with Minhyuk.

Minhyuk... I never thought that kid would become my rival, I never even thought I'd have a rival for (your name)! *sighs*

Their date earlier... It was actually more fun than the one we had last time.

Going to a bookstore together, watching that movie, eating out in the park... and what happened after that... Yeah, it was much more fun than last time.

Oh, someone's sent me a message... Kihyun?

"It's official! They're dating."

Great. Rub it on my face eh?

"I know."

"How?"

"I followed them"

Hmm? He's not replying... maybe he went to sleep already... Oh, he's calling!

"Is that true? You followed them?" he asked.

"Yep... I did."

"Are you crazy or you're just an idiot?!"

"Hmmm, both I guess..."

"Wha... Look, if they find out about this..."

"No they won't unless you tell them. Will you?"

"... Well no I won't but... Aish!"

"Where are they now?" I asked.

"They just went up the stairs along with (your best friend's name)."

"Ok. Well, goodnight..."

"Wait Wonho!"

Sorry Kihyun, I have to hang up on you. I just don't feel like talking to someone right now...

AISH! SHIN HOSEOK! WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS?! YOU'RE SUCH A CRAZY IDIOT!

I punched the wall beside my bed and although my fist hurt like hell, I didn't care. Good thing I had no roommate. It would've been weird to explain things.

I gave her up. I told her that I will be happy if she's with him. Then why am I like this? Why am I so... angry?!... *sighs*

I think some sleep might help. Hopefully, tomorrow wouldn't be a bad day... though I think it would be...

The next day...

Should I go?

Should I not?

Come on! Decide!

To go or not to go?

Aish!

It's so simple yet I can't even think of a good answer!

Oh, I'm here already. Great, you looked like a fool walking towards their dorm. I'll just wait for them here at the gate.

"So that means you two will treat us!"