Chapter 30: Only Yours

YOUR POV

That autumn, we didn't have a team building activity but instead, for one whole day, we helped the members who are having problems with their studies. Exams are coming soon so this activity, which was thought of by Kihyun, who suggested it to the Jo twins, couldn't have come during a better time.

We decided to have it at the dorm's rooftop.

At first, most of us were too lazy to even open our book but the Jo twins issued a threat.

"Those members who would get a failing mark in the exams next week would have to treat everyone!" said Youngmin.

"That's right! Meaning, if you have 7 subjects and you fail ALL of them, you get to treat the rest of us, seven times!" said Kwangmin.

"Yah, isn't that too harsh?!" asked Yoonho.

"Yes that's why all of us have to study hard! Now get on with it everyone!" said Youngmin.

"That includes you too Kihyun, past Heads aren't exempted." said Kwangmin.

"What?!" Kihyun protested.

"Oh and if you do fail, you will treat us to anything EXCEPT, to a chicken restaurant."

"YAH! THAT'S JUST UNFAIR!" exclaimed Kihyun.

While Kihyun was protesting his chicken rights, Minkyun and I were helping Yeunjung with one of her subjects.

"Okay so basically, this is what the term meant. Pretty simple right?"

"Yes unnie. Thank you for explaining it clearly!" said Yeunjung. "You too Minkyun oppa!"

"No problem! Hmm, yah Kihyun hyung! Why don't you help out here instead of complaining there!" Minkyun said.

"(your name)? Let's get the refreshements for everyone at our room." said Hyungwon as he approached me.

"Oh sure then! Kihyun! Take over for me!"

HYUNGWON'S POV

I should do it now.

No more running away.

You can do it Chae Hyungwon!

(your name) and I went downstairs and to our room.

We were placing the several glasses of juice onto the tray when I decided to make my move.

"Ah, (your name)?"

"Hmm? Yeah?"

I started to sweat.

Should I really be doing this?

Wonho's courting her again. Everyone knows it.

What whould her reaction be when I ask her?

"Hyungwon? What is it?"

"Ah... Wel... you see..."

"You're sweating. Are you alright? Do you want to rest for a while?"

"Oh no, I'm fine! I'm really fine! Don't worry...

"Then what is it that you're going to say?"

"*breathes in deeply* (your name), can I ask you out on a date?"

She was about to lift the tray when she stopped and stared at me.

You're dead Chae Hyungwon.

What did you just do?!

"Well?" I asked nervously.

"Hyungwon um... I don't know... I... you know very well I gave Wonho a chance to court me again, right?"