21. Unable to Get (it) Up

When Carmen opened her eyes, and found that she couldn't breathe, she noted the fact with a strange, objectified curiosity. There was no panic, just the recognition, Oh, I can't breathe. Hmm.

She felt like she had a ton of bricks on her back, crushing her lungs, and making her breaths short rasps that required more energy to take than it would have to cease breathing in that moment, except for on top of her, there wasn't a pile of bricks, but a twenty eight year old man who weighed over two hundred pounds, and his snored were being muffled by the skin of her back, which felt moist from his breath. None the less, she was still calm.

Carmen was naked, and her breasts being pressing into the floor was painful when there was a muscular, full grown man lying on top of her. The two bodies were pressed into each other down to their thighs, where Carmen's legs were opened, and Chance's went down straight, but that wasn't what really caught her attention.

No, what had grabbed Carmen's attention was the stretched throbbing pain between her legs, where no man had been in years. It was also a place where Chance's cock was still half-buried inside.

Eyes wide, and voice scratchy from what Carmen just had to decide was screaming because her throat was hurting too, she spoke up, and managed to reach behind her, and press one of her hands, which had been flat against the floor before, into Chance's back, "R-Robert."

There was silence, so she called his name two more times, and then he stopped breathing for a moment before grunting out, "Huh?"

"Wake up," Carmen told him with the most level voice she possibly could, but it was kind of hard to talk when sand, cotton, glass, ice, blood, pain, and shock were all crowded in her throat, lodged there, and all fighting for Carmen to notice them; like the fact that she hadn't felt the dryness and pain immediately was to be punished by feeling it with every letter that formed every word uttered, and every breath that managed to escape the chaos.

With a groan, Chance yawned, and his half-erect penis twitched inside her. Carmen let out a moan and cry shock at the same time as the man on top of her, "Oh my God."

That seemed to wake Chance up completely, and Carmen could hear the panic in his voice as he spoke loudly, "W-What the fuck?"

His hand brushed against her lower lips as he took his member in his hand, and guided himself from her heated channel, pulling another shocked sound from Carmen as her hands twitched, and she fought the need to grab his wrist and still him, guide him back to the heat between her legs where he belonged.

They'd made a mistake. Now that they had slept together, Carmen knew she was going to be addicted.

"So drinking out of boredom isn't a good idea for us," Carmen answered once she'd cleared her throat, though she still felt the fictitious debris there.

When she spoke, her lips stretched, rough and painfully dry, but she thought nothing of it. Chance climbed off of her, and when Carmen went to sit up, his hands on her back froze her into place.

His deep voice was filled with shock and anger and guilt when he spoke, and the combination was not a nice mix, "There are bruises all over your back, Carmen."

She couldn't see them, and there wasn't anything to do about them now, so Carmen didn't worry about it, she just sat up, and turned to face him, taking in the nakedness. And she was just as naked as he was. There was a moment of silence that stretched between them, both of them admiring the other's body in a way the two were too drunk to have done the night before.