23. Parole

Carmen's good mood resurfaced once Chancellor started feeling better and was no longer contagious. His lips on hers were heavy, but his grip on her hips was tighter, painful even, but she couldn't bring herself to say anything.

Chance's eyes were closed, and sweat was beading at his temples, the sexiest grunts leaving his lips as he thrusted into her without an ounce of gentleness. His lips were red and swollen from Carmen biting and nibbling on them, and though it was only two in the afternoon, the neighbor-what was his name?- had already started banging on the living room wall. They were in Carmen's bedroom, but that obviously meant nothing. What's-his-name could still hear her cries and screams loud and clear. It didn't help that the pair of lovers hadn't yet figured out which they liked better, loud, violent fucking, or sweet gentle sex, but with the way they always ended up doing the former and not the latter, they weren't helping the predicament they always found themselves in when it came to noise complaints.

"Did,"

He placed a kiss to the top of her right breast.

"You,"

He kissed her neck.

"Start,"

He bit her neck, and Carmen let out a cry of pain, her hand burying in his hair and pulling harshly on the strands, telling him to watch it.

"The pill?"

A large, hot hand gripped at her upper thigh, and pushed it towards her chest as he changed the angle of his hips before pushing into Carmen's sex hard enough for her to gasp as her mind went blank, then scrambled to piece together the fragments of the sentence he's uttered.

Did you start the pill?

Oh....

"Funny how you only ask about those damned pills when you're less than a minute from dumping a colony of your children inside me,"

Carmen was giggling, and Chance groaned and then froze staring down at her from his position above with a wince on his unshaven face, "Why do you have to be so crass, Ms. Carmen?"

Now she was full on laughing. The kind of laughing where you couldn't really breathe or open your eyes. Or think.

He said she was being crass like he hadn't told her he wanted to be balls-deep inside her the first time they met face to face.

Like he hadn't licked alcohol from every inch of her body.

Like he hadn't begged to but the just the tip in the whole week.

His dick twitched inside her, and while it seemed impossible to her, it got even harder. What was he thinking about?

Carmen wasn't expecting it when Chance groaned, then rolled off of her, just to pull her into his lap once he was leaning against her headboard, "Ride me, babe."

Carmen didn't have to be told twice, and after she situated in his lap, her right hand between her legs as she guided Chance towards her heat, he pushed her hands away, and replaced them with one of his own, while the other took her chin, making her look back up at him, "God, you're so beautiful,"

"Only when I'm like this, or all the time?" Carmen asked jokingly, but her taunting voice transformed into a breathless moan when he rubbed his red hot tip against her swollen lips, back and forth, back and forth, "Oh God."

Back and forth.

"All the time," Chance answered her gruffly, "When you're sleeping. When you're in your scrubs. When you're on your knees with your nose pressed against my stomach. When you're..."