40. Cameren

another short chapter, but the next one will be longer. Enjoy! And sorry for the wait!

of course excuse any typos lmao

"You are a fuckin' big ass baby. You know that, right?"

"Hmm?"

"You heard me loud and clear," Carmen muttered as she continued to rub his back with her left hand and pat his butt with her right hand. Chancellor was lying across her lap- they were on the couch- and of course he didn't have on a shirt. He never had on a shirt.

Carmen was sure he'd done it on purpose because when he came out of the shower about twenty minutes after he'd come home for work, in only his boxers and some loose sweats, smelling like that lotion he always wore that still had the same effect on Carmen that it had when she'd been locked up and he'd come and visited her for the first time. Her mouth was watering.

Chance had stopped right in front of where Carmen was sitting on the couch. She'd gotten her hair straightened so that she could get her ends clipped; so of course when he stopped in front of her, her mind was already in the gutter and she was pulling her hair of the lazy braid it was in after she sat up and opened her legs.

"So ready all the time," Chance had chuckled as he fisted her now wavy hair, then tugged lightly before letting go, eyes still shining as he crawled on top of her, "I'm sure your throat's still hurting from last time. I'll give you a break."

It was. Her voice was still raspy and her throat was definitely raw. She had been spraying her throat with numbing spray since the day before, but hell, if Chance was wanting to fuck her face again, then she was definitely willing. More than willing.

"Breaks are for bitches."

She was dead serious. Hell, her mouth was already watering for some more-

"I just want you to rub my back right now, please."

So spoiled.

And of course Carmen automatically started to rub his back- his skin was so soft yet hard- and she loved the feel. After about ten minutes her hands started to wander lower, past the small of his back.

"Carmen."

That was her warning, which she promptly ignored, "You know you have a nice ass, don't act all shy now. I think it's time you got your first booty rub."

He groaned loudly into her leg, but didn't say anything until she continued to rub his ass, "This feels weird. I only like booty rubs when I'm doing the rubbing."

"I'm gonna do it exactly how you do it to me."

She was enjoying this so much that she ignored his warning call again. She finally gave up after a minute or so more.

"Okay I'll pat it, then. But what about when I'm the big spoon and you're all in my chest? Can I rub your booty then?"

He thought about it for a moment, weighed it, and then said, "You know what? Depends on how I'm feeling. But probably more than likely it'll be a definite no."

"I'm gonna do it anyways." Carmen stated as a smile danced at the corner of her lips. She patiently waited until his eyes started to droop and then delivered a rough slap to his left ass cheek. The scream she received in return just warmed her soul, and when Chance tried to glare up at her, but couldn't keep his expression serious enough to hold. The both of them started giggling until they were both guffawing. Chancellor rolled over onto his back and after they started to calm down he traced her lower lip. Within that same second, Carmen was leaning down and Chance was leaning up to meet her.