26. Name-calling

Which one of y'all always comments, "oops gotta blast?" Because you've got me saying it and I can't remember which one of you guys it came from, but it tickles me. GoddessWarlord - This one's for you- I told you I'd have it up quick :P Once again, guys, thank you for all of your support. I know my main, faithful ones who comment on nearly every chapter, and are usually the first ones, bjc_3 , rheadenise_rose , kelcy101 , jahchannah! Y'all have been around with me for a while! LOL I know there's more, but I'm on a caffeine high, I'm shaking and it's 3:30 AM and I'm shaking. I hope you guys enjoy this, and I love love love lllllloooooooooove y'al v. much♥♥♥ Excuse any typos, like I said, I'm hyped up on caffeine migraine pills so I wrote this at top speed for absolutely no reason

"Alright, Daddy. ALRIGHT! I love you too, bye!"

Chance came through the front door right as Carmen threw her phone with a scream of anger. The noise from inside was probably why he burst into the house like her was part of a SWAT team, screaming her name seconds before her phone hit him in the chest then fell to the ground. By the time she had called his name and told him to move, the device had already impacted, and the couple watched with wide eyes as it hit the hard tile of the entrance, then landed face-up with a black screen filled with cracks.

After seeing that she was fine, Chancellor sauntered over to her with a raised brow, and those plump lips of his pulled into a smirk. He sat down next to her on the couch, the leaned over, cupping the right side of her neck with his dominant hand as he leaned over and pressed his open lips against the left side. A stuttered breath left Carmen as she naturally reached up to take a handful of that soft, curly hair, and Chance grunted before pulling away just enough to be able to speak, his lips brushing against her skin in a way that left goosebumps all over the surface, "What did I tell you about throwing things when you get mad? Because I'm sure that's why you just threw and broke your phone."

"Fuck that phone!" Carmen barked, "And fuck your best friend, and fuck my brother, and fuck-"

Now, he pushed her gently until she was lying on the couch beneath him, hands locked above her head in one of his own large ones as she struggled to breath.

"What happened to the baby?" He cooed jokingly, but Carmen wasn't in a joking mood, and he quickly found this out when she continued to yell even as she responded to him, "That fucking cunt called my parents and told on me!"

"Cunt?"

"Excuse me, that snitching cunt! Get off of me!"

Chance chuckled as she fought against him to no avail, then asked, "Who's the snitching cunt, baby girl?"

Heat rushed over her at the sound of the term of endearment, but the second she processed what he'd asked her, she was both pissed and struggling once more, "Wesley Simeon Bates, that's who! That asshole told my parents what I said about Ira so I just had two sit through not one, but two lectures about how I need to watch my temper and watch my mouth, and stop holding.... And stop holding grudges!" By the time she'd stuttered out the last four words, Carmen was a red-cheeked, blubbering mess who was still yelling.

Chance groaned, then sat up and pulled him into his lap so that she was straddling him. One hand was on the back of her head, guiding her to his chest while the other rubbed her back soothingly. He hated when she cried, and his voice was soft and worried as he cooed to her, pleading with her not to cry.