Chapter 5

Garden and house
__________________________________________________________________________________

It's time to put my plan in action. So far I have eaten and showered twice combed my hair until it had no nots, trust me it needed it, gotten changed into clean clothes and had probably a days rest. I actually feel like a human but now I just need to get out. I don't want to fully escape the house since I have nowhere to go so I will just go chill outside in the garden.

I walk over to the door and crouch down to see if I can spot any shoes telling me there is someone outside. I spot one pair of shoes. I thought they would protect the place more? Actually I am a malnourished girl so maybe not. But nothing's gonna stop me from seeing sunlight and smelling fresh air again.

I knock on the door twice and the guard opens it. He's also very good looking, God! Is everyone in this place good looking? "Yes? What do you need?" He looks really bored and suspicious of me but oh well.

"Uh hi, I think the toilet in my bathroom is clogged and I was just wondering if you could take a look. I'm sure a strong guy like you could fix it..." Ok so I'm not going to lie. I did fix some makeup on and made myself look pretty decent in my state if I do say so myself, so flirting a little won't hurt as long as it gets me out.

You can clearly see he is flattered by my compliment so naturally he agrees to help. He walks into my bathroom with me walking behind him and as he gets inside I lock the door behind him with the key I took from the inside. This will buy me enough time to run before he knocks down the door. I run out the room but notice he left the key in the door so yet again I locked the door and took the key.

Running out of this place is like a maze. Whoever owns this place is rich as fuck! I wouldn't mind a guy with money but I also prefer their personality trust I'm not a goldigger. I hear people down the hall and cautiously come to a stop, quietly so they don't hear me, and peek around the corner to see who it is. Ah. My favorite person in the world *sarcasm* talking to a guard.

"So your telling me that for two whole months all you could get out this girl is her favorite color and what her favorite food is? This is useless! You people are useless! Go to her room and find out everything, I don't care what you do. Jayce wants answers and I demand for you to get him answers!" Wow ok I thought she was ugly before but now I know she is ugly. I mean the amount of makeup on her face could literally peel of if you pulled it slightly and her personality is equally as bad. I mean turn the volume down woman.

"Yes, as you wish Bianca." The guard replied hesitantly.

He starts to run in my direction so I quickly hide behind the door on my right. Luckily there is no one in there or I would be screwed. Now I need to hurry or I could possibly be punished. Actually this was quite fun. I feel like a spy. Like James Bond. Anyway I get out behind the door and try find a way out. Cruella Deville isn't there anymore so imma go.

About two minutes later I finally find my way down a flight of stairs and standing before a huge door that could possibly be the way out. I had to pass like a thousand guards and cross through an empty lounge to get here but oh well I'm finally here.

I open the door and find a huge garden outside, like huge! Like someone can get lost in there... And that's exactly what I am going to do. Imma go into this forest of a garden and get lost so that they can find me, yay! This is going to be fun. I just need a place to hide, well not hide but relax before they find me.

A half hour later I heard someone walking through the bushes behind me. Now normally I would have turned around but just for the fun of it, I had placed some simple boobietraps around me so when someone did come and I would be sleeping, they would shout in surprise and wake me up. The boobietraps aren't that great because I am weak but they'll do.

You're probably wondering how I knew most things, well it's because as much as I didn't get any privileges when I got older, I did get the second hand computer. Now that computer is my savior. If I had done something wrong at home they would normally beat me and lock me in a room for a day or two and that is when I would learn off the computer. Trust me, after a some time playing the same games over and over, studying is much more interesting. I know the basic fighting skills and most the scout traps. I know the basic Afrikaans and Irish language and I also have taught myself regularly in the academic section because I wasn't allowed to go to school.

So here I am waiting for the person to walk into one. And sure enough, "Mother fucker-" my first victim.

And insert my terrible laugh here. "Hahahahaha!!" I turn around to see who it is but all I see is Andrew lying on the ground after being taken down by my trap. This makes me laugh even harder."HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"That was NOT funny. Why would you do that to someone? I mean someone could've gotten hurt-"

"What the - FUCK!" Another voice shouted opposite where Andrew came from. This time when both Andrew and I turned to see who it was, our laughter could not contain itself. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" We both basically rolled on the ground laughing.

I was clutching my stomach laughing while sitting on a bench and Andrew was about to fall over from laughing so hard. The reason to our laughing fit was because of a special someone walking into another one of my traps.