Chapter 7

Dress Jayce gives to Stacey
____________________________________________________________

"So right now Jayce is probably ripping up one of the rooms because of the scene earlier so I'm afraid we're going to have to wait a while until I have to take you to him, so in the meantime why don't you get cleaned up." Andrew explains to me after we came back inside.

Reluctantly I agree and we head off in the direction of my room. When we get there I see the same guard from before standing outside my door. I feel kinda bad for locking him inside the room so I give him an apologetic smile and walk inside.

"I'll be back tomorrow just, stay ok." I nod as if promising him that I will stay out of trouble and go into the shower to clean up. When I get out the shower I changed into my pajamas and climbed into the silky sheets and let sleep take over.

When morning came I woke to the light shining in my eyes a black box lying on my  dressing table with a letter on top reading:

'I will be having dinner
with you tonight and I
am afraid that you have
no say in the matter.
Just make it easier for both
you and I and use the dress
tonight. Sincerely Jayce.'

"Wow I feel so special after reading that message." I say sarcastically to myself while unwrapping the box, "There's no way in hell in going to have dinner with my kidnapp- holy shit!" Unfortunately for me one of my weaknesses is beautiful dresses and holy bejeusus was this a spectacular dress.

It was magnificent and surely cost a fortune so me being me, I had to try it on. When I had finished putting it on and adding some black heels also found in the box, which are also stunning by the way, I found myself staring into a full mirror on my door in awe at the dress and heels. Oh my god! It is so beautiful I cannot explain. It's mostly lace and thankfully covers all my healing wounds just enough for people not to notice. My family did beat me but fortunately not enough for most of them to scar.

Wait hold on, why does he want me to meet with him for dinner? Didn't I just insult him making him furious and causing him to punch a tree and now he is inviting me to have dinner with him which most probably has a fancy theme to it considering my dress and shoes. I mean, come on! Is he actually bipolar?

Before I could question anything else someone knocks on my door startling me. "Shit!" I whisper under my breath. 'What if it's Jayce, he's gonna think I'm weird trying on the dress before the actual night! What do I do now?'

Another couple knocks come from the door. "I'm coming hold on just a sec." I shout before quickly kicking the heels off and I running into the bathroom to grab a robe while pulling off the dress. Once the dress is off and the robe is on I spray on some deodorant to act like I just got out the shower, sort of, and answered the door.

"Alice?" Confusion was obviously written all over my face because instead of Jayce or Andrew being at the door Alice was here to see me. What is she doing here and why is she always so god damn happy.

"Hey girl hey, so I know you must be really bored out of your mind right now because you have been locked up for quite some time now, well besides yesterday when you escaped, congratulations by the way it must've taken skills anyway, I have personally asked Jayce if I could take you shopping since, you know, you have next to no clothes here and guess what, he said yes! Well under the conditions that guards will accompany us wherever we go and that he will not be paying for your clothes, I know hey what a gentleman but whatevs I'm rich that means I have money so that means... I can buy all your clothes! Whatcha say?"

I'm rapidly blinking at her trying to process everything she just said I mean for heavens sake did she even breathe? "Sure that sounds fun, I have nothing else to do anyway." "Omg yay! Your like the only girl here that is actually interesting, the rest of the girls only try befriend me to get into my brothers pants but I know your different since you have already pissed him off to the max, that takes balls by the way, respect."

Wait, brother? "Whose your brother?" I ask while getting ready for our shopping trip, I really hope it's not- "Jayce I thought you knew already?" I shake my head in response. Damn those two are so different I mean how can someone like Alice and Jayce be related, she's actually really nice and he's so cold.

"Oh well now you know. Let's go to the mall! We need to get you so much stuff like jeans, skirts, tops, jackets, bras, panties- omg lets go to Victoria secret I need new lingerie anyway so you have no choice." I actually found myself laughing at her little outburst. She also laughed with me before turning and looking at me. "You should smile more often it's pretty."

I smiled at her in response causing her to laugh, maybe this day isn't going to be as bad as I thought it might be...