New storys

Hey guys so I've started a new story Called 'Stunned' I'm really excited to write it and I can't wait for you guys to read. This is the description I hope you guys enjoy. Let me know what you think.

Let me just start off with saying that this story is very cliché... But not at the same time.

Young Cassidy Stephens has a hard life trying to prevent her brother from gambling away the nonexistent money they have and placing them in an even bigger debt than before. She spends her days working at a coffee shop and her nights working at the bar however, the money disappears faster than she can make it, either from her brother or taxes. One day a rainbow of hope illuminates her life, only after storm of course.

Jaxon Sloan is CEO to Sloan industries and is clearly having the high life. He is always surrounded with beautiful women but never letting any stay. His looks are godly and barely any woman can contain themselves from undressing this fine specimen with their eyes. However, an ultimatum is made by his father and he is forced to find and marry a woman in under a year or he will never become owner of Sloan Industries.

Of course when these two meet all hell breaks loose but Jaxon takes a liking to Cassidy and what he wants he gets.

Another new story that I have just completed but will be editing and posting every week or so is called Deranged Destiny. It is a fantasy about a girl who gets forced into competing for the hand of the devils son. Please go check it out, it is one of my favorite books I've written! Below is description:

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry for leaving you." I whispered into my best friends hair as she sobbed into my shoulder. My words to try calm her down unfortunately may not have been as successful as I had hoped it might be. Some of the other girls around us were crying while others were acting as if everything were normal? So many questions raced through my brain that I barely noticed people walking in.

An oldish yet young man walked up onto the stage. Susan, Madelyn, an older man and two other oldish yet young men followed. "Good evening contestants. Today I will be briefing you on my sons behalf. My name is Logan but you will all know me as 'your majesty.'" Wow. Is this guy conceited or what?

"Some of you know why you are here, and others do not. So I shall put your minds at ease shall I? You have all just died and now you are currently in hell."

What?

***

Two best friends find themselves entered into a strange competition to win the hand in marriage of one of the future kings of hell. They have to compete against 10 other girls for the final three spots or have their soul literally ripped from their bodies.

Join Orianna and her best friend Rosaleen on their treacherous journey. Will they both make it? Will only one? Or is there another way...