Chapter 25

The HR's beautiful guns
____________________________________________________________
Bang! Bang!

Fuck! I hear the sounds of gunshots ringing in my ears and the sound of shouting and screaming laced in between. My shoulder is in pain as just a few minutes ago I had gotten shot in the shoulder however afterwards I had turned around and shot that guy in the head but nevertheless it hurt like a bitch.

Okay so your probably wondering how I got here or you are being smart and realizing that this is in fact my first mission. Is it working out for me? Yes, so far it is successful. Is the scariness effecting my work? Hell yes I just got shot! Now I have to give it to Jayce when he got shot, he sucked it up and carried on and it was a full on shot, mine is just a skim but I'm still battling to carry on. It was the same shoulder I got shot in when Jayce... Yeah but hopefully it will get better.

"Stacey! Get your head out of your ass and get over here!" Alice shouts to me. Now let me tell you something. I don't know why but when I first met Alice I thought she was the small, gentle, cute one but now on the 'battlefield' she is a mean-green-fighting-machine.

I smile apologetically and quickly run out from behind the garbage can after checking if I was safe, and into the open door on the side of the alley with Alice. Blade is back at home. He helped us find the gang while Hannah and Andrew were put as snipers and I had just left Jayce behind the dumpsters to see what Alice is saying.

You see, we are here to collect money from a man called Franco. He was meant to give the money to Jayce two weeks ago but he begged Jayce another chance and Jayce said it was fine as long as he gave him an extra few dollars. That didn't work though because here we are now in a stingy alleyway having a gun fight with Franco's gang and me being the newcomer, has already gotten shot.

"Stacey. Are you okay?" Alice asks before quickly shooting a man outside of our little hideout. "Yes I'm fine, just a little shaken up." I reply a little bit tense. "Good because this is your chance to impress Jayce and make him realize that one, you deserve to be on our team even though you've already proved that, and two, he is wrong about not wanting to be with you. So get your head in he game and kick some ass!" She shouts at me over the noise. 

I check the enemy's side and realize that Alice is correct. There are only three more men. Two hiding behind a dumpster and another standing out from behind a broken wall. I turn to Alice and give her a quick 'watch my back' before running out from where we stood and shooting three times before I am able to kill the man behind the wall and jump behind the same dumpster I was at earlier, joining Jayce once again.

I quickly check the weapons bag searching for the right gun and finally I find it. Earlier I was packing the weapon bag and I saw this gun and it, in my mind, was absolutely beautiful with its shiny purple and black so I find it very fitting to be able to use it to take down this gang. Well that is if I succeed in aiming properly.

I load the gun before taking a deep breath waiting for the sound of a pause in the shooting indicating the men are reloading before jumping over the rubbish bin and running towards the humans hiding behind the dumpster. One man appears from behind the dumpster and I'm relieved to find that he is a terrible aim and also not the guy we have to keep alive so I shoot him in the head. By this time I am now in front of the metal box the leader of the other gang is behind.

So naturally I do a run and jump over the bin, land gracefully on the ground and quickly pointing a loaded pistol at the old mans head before he can shoot me, but he does look a little startled, I don't think he expected me to do that.

"I swear to god if you even think about raising that gun I will make your brains splatter all over this alleyway." I say aggressively. "Throw the gun into the corner." He does as I say. "Stand up and place your hands on the dumpster." He looks hesitant at first however a quick gunshot beside his body jerks him into reality and complies to my demand.

Now Jayce and Alice are by my side. Jayce gives me a short head nod as if to say well done while Alice looks at the gun that I'm holding,"Aw no fair, I wanted to give her the gun." She said with a pout while handing me a cloth to stop the bleeding in my shoulder.

"Well I didn't give it to her, she took it out of the bag." Jayce said in his ordinary monotone voice before handcuffing the man and heading towards the car. It's a typical black van with tinted windows that you would usually avoid if you didn't know who owned it.

"What are you talking about?" I finally ask when Alice and I start heading towards the car as well. "Well when someone new joins the HRs, we present them with a new pistol. See." She pulls out a black and pink pistol from her boot before showing it to me. "I love mine but we all secretly want Jayce's-" she gets cut off by the devil himself.

"Who wouldn't want mine. Mine is the best." He says cockily with one of the first smiles I've seen in a while before tilting the gun he is using to keep Franco from moving; and oh my god she is right. I mean it's matte black with a beautiful design. I mean it's only black but from some reason it is very intriguing. "Come on let's get home and fix you up." Alice says.

Once Jayce is finished shoving the man into the boot of the car, we start driving to pick up Hannah and Andrew. When we get there Alice asks them to show me their guns. Andrew pulls out one that kinda reminds me of a cowboys gun while Hannah pulls out a baby blue gun which is kind of small compared to everyone else's but I guess she is the sniper of the group.

Also when we returned home Blade showed me his red and black gun before Andrew and Jayce headed down to the cells to get more info from Franco. After being with these guys for a while I have seen their stronger points. Jayce is the monotone, scary guy who does all the physical work such as fighting and torturing. Andrew does do torturing but he says he prefers gun fights. Hannah is the main sniper of the group but Andrew sometimes helps. Blade is the 'nerd' of the group. Alice is the sweet and motherly one. Apparently she is the sneaky one who whenever there is a job that includes sneaking in and passing traps, she is the one because she is so flexible and light on her feet. I don't know where I will be but I guess there is only one way to find out.

To just keep moving forward along with the rest of my new family.

I'm so sorry for the wait guys I am trying really hard but I am kinda in the middle of exams but don't worry I won't forget about my chinchillas :D hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please vote, comment and don't forget to follow me. Have a good day guys <3

.