Chapter 29

The dinner was finally finished and all that was left was to set the table and dig in. Hannah and I were busy placing the knives, forks, spoons, napkins etc. on the table while Alice was serving up the dinner onto the plates.

"When is dinner ready?" An irritated voice asks as it walks into the room of course being the one and only Jayce. "In about 5 minutes just be patient." Hannah snaps to which an animal like growl forms at the back of Jayce's throat making Hannah slightly curl away in fear.

Alice and I gaze at each other as if having a mental conversation and as if we both thought of the same idea at the same time she smiles slyly and 'drops' one of the plates on the ground leading to it shattering.

"Oops my mistake." She exclaims a acting as if it was a mistake. "What the fuck Alice! You better clea-" Jayce starts but I have already started to pick up pieces of large glass carefully making sure that my ass is high in the air causing Jayce to lose track of his words.

"Uhh. Alice help- Stacey- plate, uh clean?" And on that note, he leaves the room. Hannah obviously enjoying the embarrassment he was just put through looks at us with a knowing smirk,"Is operation MJP on?" And without even saying anything we all knew the fun was just beginning.

After a pretty normal dinner with only a few small pranks pulled on Jayce such as leaning over the table to grab the salt and pepper making it incredibly easy to see down my top, or having ice cream for pudding to which I well, let's just say Jayce definitely had to take a cold shower that night. But the next morning was even better.

The first thing we did was call up the lady who drove us here on the speed boat and ordered us a massage explaining very carefully that we wanted two masseuses for Hannah and Alice and one sexy and strong masseur for me to test Jayce's jealousy levels.

At first he seemed okay with it however when he found out that we couldn't wear any underwear he immediately tried to cancel but we didn't let him. Then when he saw the man that was going to massage me, who was exactly what we ordered, he basically started fuming however only when I had to take my towel off and the man started massaging did he draw the line and nearly punch the poor guys brains out.

The next thing was that I changed into an old costume and the girls and I went water skiing. The plan was for me to ski and somehow 'lose' my bikini top only to have the girls make a scene and then pass me a towel however Alice and Hannah had an idea while I was on stage one with the plan, 'losing' my costume, instead of giving me a towel they left and basically forced me to walk/swim back to the shore and up to the house with both hands covering my chest of course making all the boys go incredibly red.

Pranks like this went on for most of the day mainly directed at Jayce until eventually something happened. I walked into my room at about 4:30pm when all of a sudden a large mass engulfs me into the wall next to the door and muffles my screaming.

"What do you think you are doing?" A very familiar voice asks. My response was to kick him where the sun don't shine and give him an earful but instead he started kissing me? That was when my previous response kicked in, literally.

He doubled over in pain grabbing his crotch area and groaning loudly. "What am I doing? What the fuck are you doing Jayce? You can't just kiss me whenever you want." I state angrily before storming toward the elevator.

"Hold up! What about all those hints you were sending?" I turn slowly around with a raised eyebrow and crossed arms to face the man slowly getting up from the ground. "So you saying losing your costume was by accident?" He asks. "Completely." "And eating that ice-cream like that." "That's how I normally eat it." I say more amused now. "And all the dirty jokes?!" He practically shouts. I lean forward a little unfolding my arms and acting innocent while saying,"What jokes?"

"You have to be kidding me right now Stacey!" I am on the verge of crying out in laughing fits but I have to stay strong. "Listen Jayce, I don't know why on earth I would do such a thing so if you don't mind I would like to get changed and no you cannot stick around while I am doing it." I say arms still crossed looking straight into Jayce's eyes.

He gave a low growl like sound before heading over to the elevator and pressing the down button however when the elevator arrived he didn't walk in straight away, he stood very still for a small moment as if he couldn't find it in him to leave however when the doors started closing he woke up from his small imaginary world and quickly walked in and the doors closed with a silent bang.

As much as I hate to admit it though, I missed his kisses. I missed his smile and I even missed when his face crunched up in a frown when he got mad. It pains me more to think that I still do love him and for that, I hate him...

I have no words for how long I have left this update, sorry guys xx forgive me?

.