Extra Chapter

Hotel they stay at in Hawaii

Warning R-rated scene. Don't read if you don't want to
____________________________________________________________

The day was absolutely magical. Everyone congratulated us on our big day, even those who hated our gang and at the end of the day when Jayce and I were going to leave on our honeymoon; Hannah, Alice and some other people in the gang were crying as we said goodbye. Jayce and I had arranged for us to go to Hawaii since it is so beautiful there and I have always wanted to go to Hawaii.

After our final goodbyes and my final tears of happiness are shared we climb into Jayce's car to drive to the airport. It took us 5 hours to get here and it's about 6:00pm already. When we arrive at the house, some food has been prepared for us and is sitting on the table. Thank god because I'm famished!

Jayce and I both look at each other with knowing looks on our faces before we drop our bags and run towards our food.
____________________________________________________________

"That is not arians belt you dumbass. Arians belt is three stars in a straight line. See there it is" I laugh pointing into the sky to show Jayce what the real Arians belt looks like. He laughs along pulling me closer to him as I use his chest as a pillow.

Right now we are lying on a duvet on our private beach looking up into the stars. After our dinner he offered to take me down to the beach and when we got there, candles were stuck in the beach sand illuminating the duvet laid down on the sand with a bucket of champagne. We had finished the champagne a long time ago and the candles were dimming a bit but it was stunning.

I lift myself up and look directly into his eyes admiring his gorgeous looks and heart melting laugh. He's so handsome and he's mine. "You look beautiful." I'm caught off guard by his comment but butterflies and elephants and the whole goddamned universe explodes in my stomach. But then I lean down and kiss him savoring his taste in my mouth.

This is the night. THE night. In the whole time that we have know each other, not once have we, you know, done the dirty. This is because after Jayce proposed, the girls immediately brought up saving myself for the wedding night to make it more special. Of course we both disagreed because we aren't religious and don't believe in that but upon further thought we had already waited a long time so why not wait a little more. But I can see that Jayce is dying and secretly, I'm dying too.

At first the kiss was gentle and sweet however, over time it became more demanding. We started by taking our shirts off and his pants while my shorts soon followed. By now I had been turned over and am now lying underneath Jayce with my legs wrapped around his torso, my hands laced in his hair and his hands roaming everywhere on my body. If I didn't know any better, I would say he had four arms.

With one quick motion, and not failing to lose lip contact, my ruined panties were off. My hands now move down to the top of his Calvin Klein boxers and I fiddle with the strap teasing him pushing it down slowly. He gives off a low moan knowing I'm doing it for a reason and I guess he was looking for revenge because soon enough, the matching black lacy bra I was wearing was practically torn off my shoulders exposing every last bit of me lying underneath this fine specimen of a man.

"Thats not fair." I say breathlessly with a hint of humor as he stops to gaze at my body with lust filling his eyes admiring all the scars and curves. I do the same, analyzing all his battle scars and tattoos filling his body only making him 1000X hotter. Without wasting another second he stands up and with no shame pulls down the last item that was separating our naked bodies and my eyes are instantly drawn to- well, ya...

"I'm all yours babe, you don't have to blush." He says smirking as he starts to lower back down onto the duvet after putting a condom on because let's be honest, we would be terrible parents at the moment. I stop my staring and instead look into his eyes giggling.

He swoops down and embraces me in another kiss. I need him right now and I can't wait. I try pulling him closer for more skin on skin contact. His hands push my legs apart and steadies himself between my legs and-

***

Completely exhausted, Jayce slumps next to me and pulls me closer kissing my head. We both sweating and still panting hard. This was absolutely amazing. Our bare bodies are exposed to the world except that my world is lying next to me and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Haha yeah hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to like, comment, vote, follow and feel free to chat through private messaging if you have any questions.

.