Chapter 28

Jayce and I sprint into the door, eyes scanning the house searching for the reason to why someone screamed out. But all we saw were the four exchanging money while huddling near a window that faces out towards the dock we just came from.

Andrew whose back is towards us looks out the window before asking,"Hey where'd they go?" To which Hannah who was facing us and only now sees us staring at them nudges Andrew hard in the stomach.

"Why did we hear a scream?" I ask them also looking at Jayce who has a pissed off expression masked on his face. "And why are you guys exchanging money?" Im so clueless but I guess Jayce isn't since he pushes past them and heads towards the elevator probably to go to his room.

Everything is dead silent. "Well?" I push on yet I still get no response. So I let out a spoilt brat sound before heading towards my own elevator for a shower because it's my night to cook dinner, along with Alice who I will be getting information out of, I need to start cooking now.

So once I'm in my pj's and Alice and I are sitting in the kitchen contemplating what to make, I ask. "What we're you guys doing?" She looked up at me with a confused expression before saying,"Well it was Blade's idea to do it in the jacuzzi-" she started but before she could carry on with her 'lovely' story I cut her off,"No not that do-ing I'm asking about the money swapping thing. Did you really do it in the jacuzzi?" I asked.

She turned beet red. "Well ya... But uh well when you guys were sitting on the porch we uh... We... Kinda, sorta betted on wether or not you guys would kiss..." I looked at her mouth slightly agape an eyebrow raised and my eyes searching hers."Seriously? That's all? I mean I guess I know where Jayce is coming from because you can't just bet on weather or not we were going to kiss but whatever, I don't even know anymore." I said before cutting up the vegetables.

"What we're you guys talking about out there? It looked pretty serious." I stopped cutting the carrots for a second and turned to her."Well uh, he was actually telling me about your parents, I hope you don't mind..." She froze but relaxed after a couple seconds. "No that's fine I'm glad he told you, if I told you I'm pretty sure you wouldn't even hear anything I say because I would be crying so much." She ended with a soft smile and I just couldn't help but give her a hug.

"I guess we are more similar than I thought." I said to which she laughed and agreed. We then carried on making dinner, she cooked the pasta while I chopped stuff. My mind was so focused on chopping that when Alice called out to me I got such a fright that the knife I was using cut my index finger and it started to bleed.

"Ah!" It really hurt. "Oh my god Stacey I'm so sorry." Alice says quickly looking at my now bleeding finger. "Put it in your mouth to reduce the bleeding and I will go get a first aid kit. Hopefully it's not deep." She said before running off.

I did as she said and put my finger in my mouth. However timing is not my best friend because a couple moments later Jayce strolled in, hands in pockets, no shirt on and looking very, dare I say, hot. He turned and faced me and his eyes went immediately towards my finger in my mouth. I could just feel myself going blood red.

Slowly but surely he started walking to wards me, eyes trained on my finger. When he finally stopped moving towards me he was so close if I tilted my head downwards I would headbut him.

He then gently took my hand and pulled my finger out slowly this time with our eyes completely focused on each other. Once my finger was completely out my mouth, he let go of my hand leaned in even further pushing me against the kitchen table. At first I thought he was going to kiss me when he leaned in even further but before I knew it, he had grabbed the carton of juice behind me and left the kitchen.

I let out the breath of air I was holding in and just stood there frozen. "What the fuck just happened?" "Jesus Christ Alice! You scared the shit out of me." I shouted non bloody hand on my chest. "Well let me see the damage and fix it up then."

She started disinfecting the cut which was surprisingly deep. "What happened in here. I just saw the end but it looked pretty heated and not in the bad way." Alice started. "I don't even know Al. I actually think he is teasing me which is fucking infuriating because he is the one who broke up with me so shouldn't I be teasing him?"

"Yes I really think you should, that is why starting tomorrow we will be starting operation MJP." I look at her confused. "Make Jayce Pay." Oohhhhh. When Alice was done fixing my finger and I put a plaster on it we carried on cooking but not before calling Hannah into the kitchen with us and seeing if she will help.

You know, I never really liked Hannah but ever since she and Andrew have started having this thing, her and I are actually talking. She's not really as bad as I though and I may even consider her a friend.

So we all started planning and we agreed to start it tomorrow but little did we know that plan MJP would actually be starting sooner than imagined.

How did you like the chapter? Was it good or bad? Well thanks for reading anyway sorry it was so short. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me. Thank you xx

.