♥00♥ Welcome to Seijoh, Hisui!

"I can't believe the art changed so much in the third season of Sailor Moon Crystal. Looks like it's finally worth watching now that the transformation scenes stopped using those creepy 3D models." A green eyed girl with long brown hair was walking to school while looking at the internet from her smartphone. Who was this girl? She's Toyohira Hisui, the main heroine of the story. 

Having studied in England since the beginning of Elementary school, her family decided to come back to Japan and start living here again. The 17 year old girl was not that bothered about the change of lifestyle since Japan was the birthplace of anime goods; she will be able to buy them much easier now that she's here! 

"Ah, I just realized I am late..." She better get a move on!

"Oikawa, are you listening or what?! Stop talking to your girlfriend and be serious!" Iwaizumi was about to slap Oikawa's head but the other paid attention at the last moment so a hit was not needed. 

"I heard you, Iwa-chan! You were saying we should be more serious this year, I hear you! When club activities start, we'll greet the freshmen together." He was messaging his girlfriend from his smartphone. He will need to postpone the messaging because Iwaizumi will definitely hurt him and feel no guilt from it.

"We should let them know that we all mean business. I don't want people joining us and be lazy about it." Iwaizumi was strict as usual, he really meant business today. Well, who can blame him? It's the start of the school year for them, and they were finally 3rd years. 

"I got cream puffs!" Hanamaki Takahiro, the team's Wing Spiker, just arrived in Oikawa's classroom with a brown bag full of his favorite cream puffs. 

"Hey." Matsukawa also arrived. 

"Pfft! Mattsun, the uniform really doesn't suit you-" 

"Shut up about that. You think I don't know that? Ah...I wish it's club activities." It's one of Matsukawa's concern that the school uniform doesn't suit him. He has been troubled by it for a while now, he still can't work out why just him. 

"You shouldn't be concerned about stuff like that. It could be worse, you can be coming in late in the wrong uniform." 

Hanamaki's words made Oikawa laugh. "Who would come into school wearing the wrong uniform?"

The four of them heard someone opening the sliding door and they looked only to see exactly what Hanamaki was talking about; walking in with the wrong uniform. 

Toyohira Hisui can see everyone's eyes were on her. She was wearing not wearing the standard uniform for girls because it was not delivered to her on time and she needed to get to school wearing something so she decided to wear a white shirt, a stripey green tie, a black cardigan, and a gray pleated skirt. She looked around the classroom on the spot as if she's looking for something. 

"Hm?" Hisui spotted it and she walked straight to it. 

"Eh? Eh? Eh? Who...?" Oikawa can see she was walking her way towards them. Who was she? A new student? Now that he think about it, his teacher did say something about the new student being very late. 

Hisui sat next to Oikawa, ignoring the fact Iwaizumi, Hanamaki, and Matsukawa were on the opposite side of Oikawa. The three boys looked at Oikawa for answers and the Setter just shrugged with a confused look on his face. 

"Um-" Oikawa was about to ask if she was the new student but Hisui already whipped her smartphone out, plugged her earphones in, and started to watch anime. 

'Is it really that good-SHE IS WATCHING BL?!' Oikawa just saw something he shouldn't see; where' the unsee feature when you need one?!

"Oikawa?" Iwaizumi wondered why Oikawa's soul was threatening to fly out of his mouth.