♥26♥ There isn't going to be multiple endings because one is enough for me

Because she wanted to continue seeing the Oikawa and the other three in their Seijoh volleyball uniform, she followed behind the 3rd years after they had finished the ramen at the two coaches promised to treat. From the day she became their Manager, she loved following them. She loved following them, watching them win, and watching the Spikers spike at every toss Oikawa made. She doesn't want this day to end; it will mean never being able to see them play as a team again...

She won't see Matsukawa jump for a block...

She won't see Hanamaki be an all-rounder on the court...

She won't see Iwaizumi spike the ball with all of his might...

She won't see Oikawa toss to them again...

"Ah!" She bumped into Oikawa's back when they came to a stop in front of their school's gym. 

"Wait, aren't we supposed to be going home?" Matsukawa asked. 

Hisui then remembered something, she had the keys to the gymnasium! She forgot to hand it back to the coach! She smiled and she looked at the 3rd year members of the club. "Why don't we have one more game?"

"We don't have enough people." Hanamaki pointed out. 

"It doesn't matter! We can still play! I want to be on Iwa-chan's team!" 

"Then I'll be on the same team too!" Oikawa suggested. 

"Eh? You can't! You need to toss for the other team. If I toss for Iwa-chan, he might spike my ass!" 

"You really are asking for a smack!" Iwaizumi smacked the back of her head for that. 

Hisui had a momentary pain on the back of her head, but she ended up giggling; she get to play volleyball with everyone while they're in their uniform! 

Their game of volleyball did not have enough people but they still managed to find themselves having fun. The spikes were intense as if they were all having a match, the serves were intense as if they were spiking it instead, and the ramen that settled in their stomach were threatening to come up because of the velocity of the action they were all having right now. 

"Hira-chan, stop making feints! My ramen is coming out!" 

"Nobody cares! I'm gonna make Mattsun's and Iwa-chan's team win!" Hisui, for some reason, was the only one whose sides doesn't hurt. 

Iwaizumi and Matsukawa were complaining that they were getting cramps on their sides because of they ate not so long ago and were now expecting to play such a match. How did it get all intense? Perhaps it started when Hisui and Oikawa were trying to service ace one another like a pair of idiots. 

"Hisui, get the last one!" Matsukawa managed to save the ball and got it quite close to the net for her. 

Hisui ran for the ball and she jumped for it. There was a genuine smile on her face, the usual one the boys loved. 

'We might have lost, but...' Hanamaki thought as he watched the ball about to land for the opportunity to spike. 

'I don't feel so much regrets...' Matsukawa smiled when he could see she had already worked out where to spike the ball. 

'If anything, it's coming this far that we are able to meet her...' Iwaizumi watched the ball's course land on Oikawa, who successfully received it.