♥14♥ Each reason

Iwaizumi was walking Hisui home on his own. It was his turn to take her home and he thought he should treat her for the trouble he caused her. The others wanted to walk her back too but Iwaizumi insisted they should leave her with him because there was something important he needed to do...he also threatened them to hit anyone who dared to sneak up on them.

"Here." What did he want to do? He treated her only a milkshake in a fast food restaurant. He didn't have much money on him so only a vanilla milkshake would do. 

"Iwa-chan, I think I love you." Hisui said as she walked out of the automatic door with Iwaizumi.

"Well, I hate you. Look, I really did want to hit Oikawa so...sorry." 

"It's okay! As long as I know Iwa-chan likes me, I am happy~!" 

"You're a very simple girl." 

"Simplicity is key~!"

Iwaizumi smiled a little and they continued to walk. She was going on about him being so cool back in the locker room but he wasn't paying attention to her words because he was thinking about how she was better the way she was. It bothered him greatly that she didn't call his name in her short amnesiac days. He thought he would like her being a little more serious but it turned out he liked her true self better; it's weird when you're used to something to have it missing in your life. 

When there was a biker coming fast from behind, Iwaizumi quickly pulled her to him. "Look out!" 

"Uwah!" 

"That idiot! That was dangerous! Hey, are you okay?"

"I'm good."

"Good, you're not hurt." 

"Hehe!"

"Why are you laughing?" 

"It's ironic Iwa-chan wouldn't want to see me hurt considering you hit me nearly all the time."

"I'm used to you being happy. When you're making a different face, it's weird. I'd rather you stay this way. That way, I can be at ease."

Hisui giggled and she linked onto his arm, "Hey, hey, what was the amnesiac me like?"

"You really don't remember?"

"Nope."

"She...she's a lot more serious. She actually cares about her school life, and she doesn't show interest in anime or volleyball."

"Eh..."

"Now that I am thinking about it, you are fine the way you are. It made me uncomfortable when the real you is not around. It's weird not having your irritating voice calling out to me. The you who is always messing around...I guess I like putting up with you."

Hisui blushed with a small smile on her face. She hugged his arm a little tighter, loving the way he said he liked putting up with her. 

"Iwa-chan, I feel so blessed!"

"You do?"

"So blessed that someone likes the real me! You could have changed me, but you like me! You and everyone likes me for me! I feel like the luckiest girl on earth!" She finished the rest of the milkshake and threw it in the trash can. "Iwa-chan, thank you for bringing me home! Thank you for bringing the real me back!" 

"You don't need to thank me..." For some reason, it made him blush to see her thanking him. 

"I wish I could do something for you..."

"Idiot, I didn't do what I did to get a reward-"

"I'll let you touch my boobs." She went ahead and put his palms on her boobs. It took 1.5 seconds for Iwaizumi to headbutt her; why did Hisui just ruin the moment?