♥18♥ Who is she attracted to?

Oikawa, Hanamaki, and Matsukawa stared at Iwaizumi, who had arrived to come with the good news...wait, for whom was this news good for?

"I think," Hanamaki started, "that is a terrible idea." Matsukawa finished. 

"I don't think it's a bad idea." Iwaizumi said as he pulled a chair over. 

"Then why did you ask?" Hanamaki retorted.

"Iwa-chan?!"

"Huh? Oikawa, you just noticed?" Matsukawa asked. "Tch, one more rival, huh?" He leaned back on two legs of the chair, relaxing with his hands behind the back of his head.

"Wait a minute, wait a minute! Why do you two know Iwa-chan like Hira-chan, but me?!" 

"You're just dense." Was the answer given by the other Wing Spiker and Middle Blocker.

Oikawa's soul just wanted to leave in disbelief; for god's sake, he's supposed to be the Grand King, but information got passed him with ease! He wouldn't be able to live up to the name of 'Grand King' if he felt threatened now! 

"Since Iwa-chan is honest, I would like to say I like Hira-chan too." 

"We know that." This time, all three of them answered. 

"Wait, I never told anyone this until now! How did you-?!" 

"You were trying to be discreet?!" Hanamaki faked a shocked look, agitating Oikawa further.

"With how nice she is, it's no surprise that you would compare her with your ex." Matsukawa sort of admired Oikawa in a way; how many guys would actually cheat on their girlfriend if another much friendlier girl appeared in their lives? He thought Oikawa deserved some points for not going ahead and cheat.

"Hira-chan is very nice..." Oikawa smiled a little, thinking about all those moments he had with Hisui; many of them were happy memories full of smiles.

"Hmph, I guess this means I win." Iwaizumi's claim made the other three popped their veins; such a claim had to be backed up with evidence, one must not make up stuff for their own convenience. "Why are you three looking at me like that?"

"Maybe because we don't agree?" Hanamaki answered back.

"Huh?" 

"I don't agree you can win Hisui's heart that way." Matsukawa made it very clear that manliness was not that easy to win her over.

"Idiot, of course it does." However, Iwaizumi does have evidence...

"Coach, I'm not sure Toyohira is cut out to be our Manager. She is stupid."  Initially, Iwaizumi couldn't see Hisui being the Manager on the long run, given that she was a 3rd year as well as a girl. "What if she is just here for Oikawa? It's nothing new that girls would want to sign up for the position just to be with him." 

The Coach only smiled at Iwaizumi's worry, "No need to worry, Iwaizumi, Toyohira is not interested in Oikawa."

"Huh?" 

"She said she is sexually attracted to manly men. I think this means you should worry about yourself, hahaha!"

"She is sexually attracted to manly men...you three are none of that put together." When it came to who was the manliest, Iwaizumi Hajime was definitely on top of the list. Let's face it, the 18 year old could possibly be every kouhais' first love! There's nothing that could take away the manliness that was Iwaizumi Hajime.

"Iwa-chan, maybe your brain is so small that you can't tell but I am popular. Oikawa-san here is a beloved person to the mass." Oikawa attempted to confidently knock down the smirk on Iwaizumi's face.