♥06♥ What if I had met you first?

"Auntie said it's because she wanted to make sure Oikawa is fine after the doctor gave the okay so he won't turn up until then." Iwaizumi explained to Hisui, who was miserable because she hadn't seen Oikawa's very fine thighs to start off the Monday and now she couldn't do the same for Tuesday. 

Hisui sighed before her eyes went to Matsukawa, who was putting knee pads on from the bench he was sitting on. "Hmm~, well at least Mattsun's magnificent legs will do." She sat next to him and smiled at him with a giddy face.

"Came to perve on me, huh?" 

"Don't mind me, carry on what you're doing." 

"She is so embarrassing on so many levels..." Iwazumi facepalmed at the girl; everything she do was out of ordinary. It's very hard to predict what embarrassing antic she will come up with next. 

"Uh...I am so bored...Mattsun, what am I going to do? Losing Oikawa-san is a big blow to my motivation." She said as she rest her head on Matsukawa's leg. "Ugh...I am so sad...I don't wanna live..." 

"How about hitting a few serves for us?" 

"No."

"Serving them to Iwaizumi wouldn't make up for it?" 

"I'll get changed first." She almost forgot the reason why she cancelled her Tuesday after school anime marathon! Iwaizumi's arms in action! How could she forget about it?!

"That always gets her..." Matsukawa muttered when he managed to get the other knee pad on. 

Eventually, she got herself changed into her sportswear and she happily take a ball from the basket. "Iwa-chan, I will toss the ball for you~♥." 

"Oh? You know how to toss too? You're pretty useful, thanks then!" He patted her head with a grin on his face, genuinely proud of her. 

"If it's for the sake of seeing your bara arms in action, I'll do anything for it!" 

"What was that?"

"Nothing~♥." She's happy to toss the ball for him to spike whenever he's ready...

Not only does Hisui know how to do a Jump Serve, she proved to Iwaizumi that she's capable of tossing the ball best for the Spikers to hit with comfort. Iwaizumi found it quite funny that this girl, who was clearly good at volleyball, would rather manage the team rather than be in a competitive tournament. He heard of Hisui's reason to be their Manager rather than an official player from Oikawa and he still thought Hisui was wasting her skills here. 

"I don't agree with you but I support you. Listen up, just because you are our Manager, I'll make sure to make you work up a good sweat!" 

Hisui looked at him with wide eyes along with everyone else; Iwaizumi had no idea how his sentence had a sexual undertone! 

"Iwa-chan, I'm ready for you whenever!" 

"Good girl, that's the spirit!" 

'She's clearly ready in a different sense!' Hanamaki and Matsukawa tried to hold back their laughter.

Karasuno arrived at gymnasium number 3, where the practice match will be. They can see that nearly everything was big in here; the players, the gym, and the tension. The only thing that wasn't big was Toyohira Hisui. 

"Makki!" She tossed the ball to Hanamaki and he spiked it with ease. 

'Manager?' Kageyama wondered to himself. 

"See that Karasuno? Our Manager is not sexy but she is useful when it comes to volleyball!" Yahaba said out loud, letting an arrow stab Hisui. 

"I am sorry I am not sexy..." Hisui then sulked in the corner of the gym, prompting the Seijoh members to glare at Yahaba for upsetting their precious little Manager.