♥07♥ The disappearance of Toyohira Hisui

Thursday night. 4:55pm

"Fuck!" Iwaizumi cursed as he bashed the buttons on the PSP, trying to fend himself from the female kunoichi that was controlled by Hisui. "Toyohira, you ass!" Iwaizumi died again, the cause of death was a stab in the butt by a kunai.

"Suck donkey ass, Iwa-chan!" She high-fived Matsukawa when she said that; she and Matsukawa teamed up together to take down Iwaizumi together. How did Matsukawa help? His mage was standing at a distance out of Iwaizumi's range and he had been cursing Iwaizumi with slow speed.

"Hmm...this game is kind of difficult." Hanamaki scratched the back of his head, finding the game difficult unless someone helped him. 

"Mattsun, I'm gonna team up with Makki for a while." Hisui was playing like a professional gamer, she was the only one not being killed by anyone as of yet.

"Okay, but don't kill me." 

"Makki, shoot an arrow at Oikawa-san! Your character's element is thunder so if you hit him with your arrows, you can paralyze him!" Hisui instructed. 

"Eh? O-okay!" Hanamaki aimed at Oikawa's character in the game and he took aim at him, paralyzing him completely. 

"Oikawa-san, take this!" Hisui's character leaped into the air and came down towards Oikawa's swordsman to lop his head off with her long sword. 

"Ah?!" Oikawa was dead! "No way! Hira-chan, you killed me!" 

"Yeah~!" Hisui and Hanamaki bumped fists as their score tallied up. 

"I thought this game was out tomorrow?"  Kindaichi looked at Matsukawa's screen to see that the game was now over and the final scores were being tallied. He can see that Hisui was the overall winner, followed up by Matsukawa, Iwaizumi, Hanamaki, and then Oikawa. 

"I pre-ordered it so I got it with the official posters and a badge." Hisui was happy because she was able to play a very fun game with them. She had so much fun! 

"Hira-chan, you killed me when you could have killed Iwa-chan or Mattsun?!" Oikawa was being a sore loser right now.

"Of course I would kill you before I kill Iwa-chan. Real life Iwa-chan would have wiped the floor with me." Hisui explained in a matter of fact way. "Besides, you were going to be last either way." 

"No! No! No! Hira-chan is so mean!" 

"Oikawa, don't be so childish." Iwaizumi really underestimated Hisui. He took notes to himself to never ever go easy on her when playing video games with her ever again. 

"I still need to tap that ass, killing Iwa-chan would have destroyed all chances in doing so." 

"How you can say that in front of me is what's amazing..." The Ace closed his locker and locked it, "Oikawa, let's-" 

"Bleh! I hate you now, Hira-chan! Blehhhh!" He stuck his tongue out, pulling the most silly face he can make to mock her. "Stupid, stupid, stupid, stuuupid!" 

"Is he a 3rd year?" Watari started to wonder about the maturity of his seniors. 

"Kindaichi, let's go before we catch their diseases..." Kunimi closed his eyes so he wouldn't see the embarrassing side of Oikawa Tooru. 

"I hate you now, Hira-chan! Disappear! Bleehh!" 

"Trust me, you'll be the first one to cry like a baby if I am gone."