♥21♥ Precious time

Hanamaki threw the ball high up into the air and he jumped up to hit it over the net where Watari received it; one practice serve, while the other practice receiving intensive serves.

"Next!" Hisui drawn another circle, which symbolized Hanamaki's success rate of getting the ball over the net. 8/10 was a good result, the chance of him missing the serve was lower and lower. "Makki, nice!" 

"Hn." Hanamaki flashed her a victory sign as a reply. 

"Wow, you and Iwa-chan did really well on the Jump Serves! I am proud of you two!" She was so proud of Iwaizumi and Hanamaki, who successfully mastered the Jump Serve that they were confident enough to do it in official matches. She couldn't wait to see their opponents in awe when they launch amazing serves after another! 

"Isn't it because you have been showing us how to do it?" Iwaizumi patted her shoulder, "Thank you for your pointers." 

"You're welcome, Iwa-chan~!" 

"Shittykawa's serves are speeding up too. Have you seen it?" He asked Hisui. 

For the past few days, the boys have been improving on areas Hisui thought they should improve on. Everyone's area of improvement differ from one another, Hisui was able to come up with all of them on her own proved how observant she was towards them. She thought Seijoh was a team where everyone's weakness will be shielded by another's strength, so she thought up a way where each people's talent would shine when the time called for it. 

"Hira-chan is such a good girl for coming up with the ideas! Why don't we all take a break?" Oikawa suggested while hugging her from behind. 

"Let's break a watermelon over your head then." Iwaizumi pulled him away from her, "Stop touching Hisui as you please, Stupidkawa." 

"So mean! You're the last person I want to be told not to touch Hira-chan!" 

"Don't bring the past up." 

"You can't just erase what you did!" 

"Then maybe you shouldn't have removed the futon from me in the very first place." 

"Are you saying you sleeping in Hira-chan's futon is due to our causation?!" 

"O~kay~! Let's go and get that watermelon so everyone can eat it. I think we have a bat somewhere for it." Hanamaki followed Iwaizumi and Oikawa. 

"Are you sure we can't just use Oikawa's head?" Iwaizumi asked one more time. 

"No!" Oikawa cried out against it for very obvious reasons.

Hisui laughed and she saw the kouhais talking among themselves as they drank their water from the bottles. She looked up at the sky to see it was a glorious day to be outdoor, everyone was having fun while training at the same time...

She noticed Matsukawa bouncing a volleyball up and down on his own. He looked like he was deep in his thoughts so she decided to check up on him. 

"Mattsun?" 

"...hey." 

"What's wrong?" 

"Nothing." So he say that, but she could tell there was something wrong. "Hey, let's go to the others then." Just when he was about to walk past her and go group up with the kouhais, Hisui grabbed him by the back of his shirt. "Eh?"

"Mattsun..." Matsukawa seemed intimidating because of his height and face, but he's actually very friendly and sociable, and someone who could make you laugh along with his slightly shorter friend, Hanamaki. 

"...you always seem to know when things are wrong with people. Looks like I can't get past you until you deal with this problem, huh?" 

"Nope."