♥01♥ Captain, Ace, Wing Spiker, and Middle Blocker

"Oikawa!" Iwaizumi struck the back of Oikawa's head, "You attracted a fangirl!" 

"Me?! I didn't even know about this until now!" 

"Oh my god...! His arms! They are so sexy! It should be a national heirloom!" It seemed she has taken an instant liking to Iwaizumi's arms. Compared to Hanamaki and other Wing Spikers, his strength was on another level, and Hisui can see that. She suddenly held the Ace's hands, "Please throw me against a locker and have your way with me." 

"What on earth are you talking about?!" Iwaizumi struck her head with his fist out of reflex, he used the same strength he would normally use on Oikawa. 

"Oh my god! I can feel the pain even when Iwa-chan is hitting another person!" The moment Oikawa saw Iwaizumi's fist making contact with Hisui's head, he felt the pain despite it not being directed at him.

"Shit! Out of reflex!" Iwaizumi Hajime, age 17 going to 18, for the first time in his life, hit a girl.

"Iwaizumi struck a girl!" Hanamaki shouted out loudly so everyone can hear him loud and clear. 

"There is no BL but we have DV!" Matsukawa jokingly joined in too, making things more comical by the minute.

"Stop joking around! Oi, are you okay? Do you need to go to the nurse?!" 

"No thank you, but about what I proposed-" It was as if he never hit her at all! It's either she has a high tolerance to pain or she's a complete masochist.

"I refuse!" 

"Iwaizumi-san is such a man! He refused something every man would agree to!" Kindaichi's respect for the 3rd year Spiker has increased! 

"Okay, okay, calm down. This girl here is to be the Manager from now on so I expect you guys to be nice to her. Introduce yourselves then." The Head Coach said to the four of them. 

"Then, I'll go first. I'm Oikawa Tooru, your classmate, Captain of the team, and my position is Setter." 

"Yes, yes, Oikawa it is~! Nice to meet you!" She smiled up at him, bubbly and cheerful as ever. She took Oikawa's hands and started to shake them up and down, "Hee~!" 

'She's actually pretty cute if it weren't for those penises that she drew in class...' Oikawa thought behind his handsome smile. 

'Girls are wet just looking at him.' She thought behind her cute smile. 

"I'm Iwaizumi Hajime, Vice-captain, and I am the team's Ace." Iwaizumi introduced himself to her and put out his hand for her to shake, "Sorry about the hit." 

"Whatever you do to the volleyball, please do it to me." She grabbed his hand with both of hers, finding him just very precious.

"What? I spike it." 

"Please spike my ass like you would to a volleyball." 

"You keep that up and you might get your wish." His vein was threatening to pop, she's doing a good job of irritating him! 

"Yes please!" 

'She can't read sarcasm!' Iwaizumi took a deep breath, trying not to let her provoke him. 

"Oka~ay!" Hanamaki sang as he put his arm over Hisui's shoulder, guiding her away from a volcano known as 'Iwaizumi Hajime'. "I'm Hanamaki Takahiro, Wing Spiker, and who knows? Maybe I am the love of your life by the end of this story." Hanamaki winked at her, freaking Oikawa and Iwaizumi out. 

"Fufu, you're making your move quick there, Hanamaki." Matsukawa then held Hisui's right hand to his lips and kissed the back of her fingers, "Don't worry, that doesn't mean I am giving up on you. I'm Matsukawa Issei, and I am the Middle Blocker."