♥10♥ The you who smiles a lot

One more week left and Iwaizumi and the team will compete in the Interhigh preliminaries. However, the teacher decided that he will take care one of the newly arrived exchange students to make the foreign boy feel welcome being in a new environment. He managed to get through the first break without needing to take care of the new guy because everyone in his class asked questions to the new boy. Now, however, Iwaizumi was told to take the boy around to meet different people.

"Thank you for letting me follow you around." Was he British or was he American was the first thing that came to Iwaizumi's mind. Either way, he was tall...even taller than Matsukawa. 

"Ah-ah..." Iwaizumi's level of English wasn't bad but it wasn't good either, he's not sure what to say to the boy who came from another country. 'Wait a minute, Toyohira speaks English!' He thought he was very clever for remembering Hisui at a time like this. Sure, she's an idiot most of the time, but she's very useful when it came to volleyball and a time like this! 

"Iwa-chan! Hi!" Hisui happily greeted Iwaizumi with a happy smile the moment he arrived to Oikawa's and  her classroom. 

Iwaizumi can see Hanamaki and Matsukawa was already here. 

"Hisui, I have an exchange student who speaks English. You mind talking to him in his language and make him feel comfortable?

"Comfortable in what way?" 

"Hira-chan?!" Oikawa actually caught on what she meant! 

"The way where you cannot uncomfortable." Iwaizumi obviously didn't get the sexual undertone she provided. 

"Okay. Where is our English speaker?" 

Iwaizumi turned around to see some of Oikawa's and Hisui's classmates were talking to the new exchange student. When he stood out of Hisui's way, she was able to see the exchange student with a very tall stature, short brown spiky hair, and matching chocolate eyes. 

"Aaron?" By the sound of Hisui's voice, it seemed she knew the exchange student. 

"Jade?" The exchange student came over and he smiled at Hisui, happy to see her.

"Jade? Who is Jade?" Hanamaki asked her. 

"Hm? Jade is me, I'm Jade." Hisui pointed to herself.

"W-wait, why do you have two names?" Matsukawa was confused too. 

"My name is Hisui in Japan, but in England I am called Jade." 

"So, Jade. You're going to introduce your friend to Oikawa-san?" Oikawa smiled ever so kindly, but the boys knew there was something sinister behind it. 

"This is Aaron Thompson. He's my ex boyfriend." 

"Your what?!" Oikawa looked at Aaron and then at Hisui, "What...? Your ex boyfriend?! Why are you all smiley and everything?! Shouldn't you be unhappy and awkward to see him?!" 

"It's a mutual breakup." Hisui answered him. "So how long are you going to be in Japan for? Until a few months?" She asked Aaron. 

"Something like that." 

"He speaks Japanese?!" Iwaizumi was struggling with English earlier on! If he spoke English, he didn't need to struggle! "Why didn't he speak Japanese to me before?!" 

"You never asked." Aaron and Hisui's reply only fueled Iwaizumi to hit them both. 

The boys were amazed Aaron was someone who had gone out with Hisui before. It annoyed Oikawa, Hanamaki, and Matsukawa though.