♥02♥ Iwaizumi Hajime and Toyohira Hisui

Today was a free day from practice and Hisui was enjoying the company of Hanamaki Takahiro on the school roof while Matsukawa went to get the drinks for them. Being alone with Hisui was not a nightmare at all since Hanamaki was someone who liked to joke around. In fact, it's kind of refreshing to share a few laughs with a girl.

Hisui finished eating her bentou and now she's eyeing the cream puffs that Hanamaki bought. She wanted one too. 

When Hanamaki looked at her, she looked at the cream puffs...and when he looked away, she looked at him. Her actions reminded the Wing Spiker of a dog and it was kind of amusing. 

"Hisui, do you want one?" 

"Yes please." He took one out for her, handing his favorite treat to her. "Wah~ Makki is the best!" 

"The bakery I get it from is the best-" Just as he said that, Hisui poked her finger into the cream puff. "Eh?!" 

Hisui moved her finger back and her pointer was now full of white cream. She licked her finger clean before saying there really was cream inside. 

"Of course there is cream inside, what did you think was inside?" 

"The last time I thought I got cream puff, it turned out to be something else! I have to poke a finger through before I am certain!" 

Hanamaki laughed a little, "You are weird. Besides, aren't girls supposed to care if they are well-mannered in public?" 

"Meh, that's too much trouble, it's like you're telling me not to be myself. Besides, I feel like I can be myself when I am with you." 

"Well, glad I can make you come out of your shell." 

"Well, at least I will know what I am paying for." 

"Really now?" 

"Really! Look, I can hear your cream puff screaming for you to finger it~." 

"Really?" Oh, it's definitely a hobby of his to indulge in her funny moments. 

On the way up the stairs, Iwaizumi was annoyed that Oikawa's fangirls held the other boy back for some photos and treat offerings. Seriously, that guy needed to learn how to say no and not waste Iwaizumi's time. Iwaizumi opened the door to the roof only to hear Hisui's voice.

"What are you waiting for, Makki? Finger me already~." She was speaking on behalf of the cream puff, making Hanamaki laugh at her unbelievable antic.

"Careful now, I might end up fingerblasting you." 

'What the hell?! I didn't know Hanamaki and and Toyohira progressed that far!' Iwaizumi was so freaked out that he's unable to open the door any further and join them. He stood against the wall with a heavy blush, not noticing Matsukawa walked past him and joined the other two people outside. 'She said she has been studying in England ever since Elementary school, it's not surprising that she's open about sex and stuff but still!'

"Mattsun, you're back. What took you so long?" Hisui's voice brought Iwaizumi back to reality. 

'Matsukawa joined them?! Matsukawa, what the hell?! How can you be a third wheel at a time like this?!' Iwaizumi can't believe how openly brave the number 2 of the team was. 

"So, what are you guys doing?" Matsukawa asked, opening his drink's lid. 

"Some finger work." Hanamaki poked his finger into a cream puff to show the taller what Hisui suggested was amusing, "This is how you can tell it's the real thing, according to her." 

"Poke a finger in it? Are you serious, Hisui?" Matsukawa's chuckle can be heard. It made Iwaizumi wonder how he can sit there in a calm manner about this.