♥24♥ I'm not in love...?

"Go, go, let's go! Let's go, Date Tech~." The moment Hisui sang out the other team's cheer song right after Seijoh took the first set and had a brief break, she was hit on the head by Iwaizumi. 

"Why are you cheering for the other team?!" 

"Their cheer song is so catchy that it's funny!" Hisui reasoned, "Please stop hitting me all the time, You might disfigure my head at this rate!"

"It's not funny at all!" 

"Ugh...if you're gonna hit me, at least spike me in the butt or something!" 

"Wait, are you trying to thrill yourself or kill yourself?" Hanamaki received a high five from Matsukawa the moment he asked that question.

"Iwa-chan, calm down." Oikawa tried to calm things down between Iwaizumi and Hisui but it was proven to be a harder task than anything. 

"Calm down? She's being stupid again!" 

"Yeah, and I am sure hitting her will make her go anymore smarter..." Matsukawa sarcastically shot back. "But I see what you mean..." He then patted Hisui's head, "I'd rather hear you cheer for me like the good girl you always are." 

"Way to go, Issei! Push'em back, Issei~! One more~!" She changed the cheering song to Seijoh's version whenever a spike was successful. 

Matsukawa laughed at her, messing her hair up some more. 

"Seriously, it should be a crime for you to be this cute." 

"Hehe~♥." 

On top of the hard work and more hard work, you could tell by the Date Tech match that Seijoh definitely made a difference in terms of offensive power; Iwaizumi and Hanamaki upped their levels by mastering the Jump Serve; Matsukawa learnt to bring information back into the game whenever he's in the warm-up zone; the kouhais all improved some more on their receiving techniques, and Oikawa leveled the speed of his serve some more but he's not about to reveal that until the time called for it. 

The brief break was over and Oikawa called everyone back into positions. He threw the towel behind him in a very cool manner as everyone followed after him. 

"Let's go!" 

"Yeah!" 

Hisui caught the towel and she watched them all head on out to the volleyball court. She thought they all looked so cool, she felt proud of them just watching their backs. "Win!" She's confident they will be able to overcome the iron wall...even if they couldn't go over it, they will smash through it!

The game resumed and Seijoh took the 2nd set by being in the lead. Date Tech was strong in terms of defense, but the offensive power from Seijoh was slightly better. 

The moment Date Tech's new Setter jumped up, he was obviously about to do a feint known as a 'dump'. Though it was over the blockers, it was so obvious that even Hisui could tell just from looking. 

'Makki will get that.' She looked at the match with a prideful smile, feeling proud that the boys were on the advantage here. 

"Makki!" 

"Okay!" Hanamaki was preparing to toss the ball for Oikawa, "Oikawa!" 

"Makki..." She thought he was amazing that he was able to do things outside of his role as a Wing Spiker. 

"Huh?" Hanamaki felt someone was staring at him. He looked at Hisui's way to see her quickly looking away the moment their eyes met. 'Again?' Hanamaki was distracted for a moment but he quickly resumed back into the match for the sake of the team.