♥23♥ Special day for her and him

For Oikawa's birthday, Hisui baked Oikawa a cake just like she did for Kindaichi's birthday, Watari's belated gift, and Iwaizumi's birthday...

It was July 29th, and her suitors tried to return the favor and bake a cake for her within the early morning. Since it was Sunday and there's no school, they decided to use the school's cafeteria to bake the cake. What could go wrong, right? With four people helping out, you'd think the work will be perfect... 

"Umm..." No matter how many times Oikawa looked from the recipe book to the actual thing they made, the cake didn't look as perfect as the ones Hisui made. The strawberries were misplaced; the cream didn't look decorative; there's too much chocolates; the cream were everywhere, and the whole thing looked like a mountain of sugar that could cause diabetes with just one small bite. 

"I can cook, but baking is not really my specialty." Hanamaki answered. "We really butchered the cake." 

"So much for each of us put something on it..." Matsukawa was disappointed that the decoration he put on the cake melted. 

"Then, what should we do?" Iwaizumi asked Oikawa, "Clearly we can't do what she can easily do. Why don't we go to her house, pick her up, and take her out?" 

"Take her out? Like us four?" Matsukawa asked, "I like the idea but without three more people." 

"I see you are taking on the opportunity." Hanamaki laughed. "Okay, so what's the plan?" 

"I say we take Hira-chan shopping! We take turns to distract her so we can buy what she has her eyes on, and then we pay for dinner." Oikawa's plan sounded like a good plan so they all went along with their captain. 

After clearing things up in the school's cafeteria, they decided to head for Hisui's place. 

"My cute little Hira-chan is 18! She is officially legal!" Oikawa openly cooed, "It's like we just met her yesterday..." 

"Oikawa!" Iwaizumi slapped the back of Oikawa's head with full force, "You better not be thinking about dirty stuff! We had this conversation before, Shittykawa, keep private conversations away from our friends!"

"We're not your friends so feel free to continue." Matsukawa interrupted. 

"By all means please carry on." Hanamaki joined in, irritating the spiky haired male some more.

"You're so mean! Iwa-chan, you're such a virgin! It's not like you have never thought about it before!"

"Even if I have, I wouldn't be shamelessly vocal about it! 

'Aren't you rather vocal now?' Matsukawa and Hanamaki thought at the same time. 

"Hey, Matsukawa." Hanamaki just realized something funny, "Hisui is older than us two." 

"Hahaha! It doesn't matter though because we're so much taller than her!" 

"She is so tiny so it's okay!"

"If only Hira-chan is a little more taller! Iwa-chan would have been out of the competition!" Oikawa's fake disappointment made Iwaizumi want to kill him more and more; could the guy get anymore irritating?!

"Shh! There she is, where is she going?" Iwaizumi spotted Hisui, who looked cute as usual. She looked like she's heading out somewhere, but where? It's her birthday, so why was she heading out on her own? She's also holding a gift bag...

"All right! I say we follow Hira-chan!" Oikawa was very curious about Hisui's little trip so he suggested they postpone their own plans for now in order to spy on what she's up to!