♥22♥ Painful stab

Coming back home was not so bad for everyone considering it was a Monday, no club activities for the whole day so everyone was free to do whatever they wanted as long as they were resting appropriately from a week of running and training. 

However, not everyone was having the best Monday...

Oikawa was clearing some stuff out and putting them all inside of a box. They were all things that Akari want him to return to her since she had moved on with another guy, someone she deemed a winner. Oikawa was not as upset as he had thought; the existence of Toyohira Hisui was able to make him walk forward with a smile on his face. He looked out of the window to see Akari was patiently waiting outside of his house while on the phone. 

'Wow, I actually don't care who she is talking to...' Should it be worrying that he didn't find it in himself to care? He couldn't care less because he'd be more concerned if it was Hisui the one doing that in front of him. 'I'm really grateful for Hira-chan appearing in my life. 'If she didn't come to Seijoh, I wonder where she would have ended up...'

He closed the lid of the box that was full of Akari's belongings. From now on, this room will be empty from things that belonged to her. He felt like he's able to breathe some more now. 

When he opened the door to the front door, he saw his nephew standing behind Hisui while she argued with Akari. This was the first time for Oikawa to see Hisui angry at anyone since she's usually very carefree and smiley. He observed his surroundings right away to see Akari's phone was in Hisui's hand and that's what made Akari angry; Hisui must have, with a legit reason, ended Akari's call. 

"I'm trying to talk to you! I am not a fart, you don't wave me away like that!" Hisui copied the same waving hand gesture one would make to tell someone to go away to mock Akari. "You don't push a kid to the ground like that!" 

"He was being a snotty little brat!" Akari argued, "He kept asking if I am here to see Tooru! Is he blind, I am clearly on the phone!"

"Jesus Christ! Does it kill you trying to be nice? If I was your Mother, I'd wish I had my period instead of having you!" 

"Hey!" 

"Hira-chan, there's no need to argue with her anymore." Oikawa stepped in with his back to Hisui, He's letting Akari know that he was here now so she could not do a thing. "Here are the belongings you requested for. I never want to see you again nor do I want to see you anywhere near Hira-chan." 

"Hmph, I don't want to be back here anyway!" She took the box of items from him, "You can go with her for all I care!" She walked past him but she stopped for a moment. "Toyohira Hisui, the me you are seeing now, will be you someday if you end up with him; if he can lose interest in me for you, he can do the same for another girl." 

"The problem has never been me-!" Before Oikawa could argue, Hisui just put a hand against his chest. "Hira-chan?" 

Hisui looked over her shoulder and smiled at Akari, "Thanks for the advice. Even so, he's still someone important to me..."

Akari just shook her head and she walked away with the box full of things that she wanted back. She's in disbelief that Hisui would blindly believe in Oikawa just like that...

"Tooru, your girlfriend was being mean to me and then this Onee-chan came out of nowhere and helped me up!" Takeru explained to Oikawa. 

"I see...Hira-chan, why are you here anyway?" Oikawa asked her, eyes unable to stop looking at her hand that's on his heart.

"I'm here because I thought I'd drop by and see if you're taking a break." Hisui said with a smile, "I caught the kouhais training so I went to punish them for being a bunch of bad boys~♥."