♥05♥ The girl who is rocking our Universe

"Matsukawa!" Hanamaki made it to the gym as fast as he could and he arrived to see a very clean Matsukawa Issei in his sportswear. He had heard of the news about Matsukawa getting trash tipped over his head by a bunch of female kouhais.

"Hanamaki, hey." 

"Well, somebody is clean. I heard what happened! Huh? I thought Hisui was with you?" 

"She is in the showers now."

"Okay...?" He doesn't know why that was the case but he didn't bother to ask. "You okay then?" He asked as he took a seat next to his friend. 

"Yeah, I was surprised when it happened." Between Matsukawa and Hanamaki was Matsukawa's and Hisui's sports bag. "Hey, Hanamaki..." 

"Hm?" 

"What do you think of Hisui?" 

"What do I think? She is cute, why do you ask?" 

Matsukawa looked away, putting his hand over his mouth because he was a little bashful. "...do you think it's strange to think of her as a beautiful girl?" That was when Hanamaki blinked in realization of his good friend's words; can it be?! Matsukawa's developed a crush on Hisui?!

"Matsukawa, when and how did you develop a crush on her?! Hahaha!" 

"Don't be so loud!" 

"Sorry, sorry! But seriously, when?" 

"...she hugged me when I was at the worst state." 

"She hugged you when you're covered in trash?" 

"Yeah. She...she is amazing. She is different from the girls I have come to know." 

"How honest of you to share this with me. Then, are you going to ask her out?" 

"You think I should?" 

"I don't see why not?" 

Matsukawa wouldn't lie about it, he actually did think about asking Hisui out during his time in the shower. However, he was having a self debate about it because of the fact he's in the volleyball club; he can see Oikawa and his girlfriend going towards the verge of separation, it was a matter of time when they will break up officially. Matsukawa didn't want to walk a road like Oikawa was walking on. To this day, the Middle Blocker wondered why Oikawa agreed to go out with the girl when he knew he would contribute more time towards the sport. 

"Oikawa's relationship with his girlfriend is not the brightest crayon in the box." Hanamaki said in a matter of fact manner, "I can predict there will be a break up, it's now a matter of when and how." 

"Hanamaki..." Matsukawa sighed in relief that the number 3 was able to guess what he's thinking about. Being good friends for a long time has its perks and this was one of them. 

"I think you should go for it. You'll be fine!" 

"Thanks." Matsukawa bumped fists with Hanamaki, glad to have his friend's support. "For now, I want to focus on volleyball. I want to see where this crush develop to." 

"How mature of you! Then, do you want me to act as an inside man and gather info for you?" 

"What's the equivalent exchange?" 

"I am glad you asked! Thou shalt offer cream puffs in exchange!" The way Hanamaki was being dramatic in his speech made the taller laugh. 

Their friendship consisted of volleyball; the banter in their circle of friends; random funny stuff, and enjoying each day with a laugh. 

"Mattsun, is my sports bag out there?" Hisui called out from the shower room.

"Yeah, it is." Matsukawa answered her.