♥15♥ Cakes

It was the 10th of June, and the moment Hanamaki and Matsukawa opened the door to the locker room, Oikawa was sulking in the corner. They both saw their captain's pain, but chose to ignore him as they went ahead to get changed into their sports clothes for practice. Iwaizumi soon arrived, and he too ignored Oikawa's problem as he got changed. 

"Aren't you guys going to ask me what's wrong?! How cruel!" Oikawa shouted, "I am in pain! So much pain that my heart is breaking!" 

Iwaizumi rolled his eyes, "Fine. What's wrong?" 

"Hira-chan was so mean!" 

"Huh?" 

"How can Hisui be mean? Are you sure you weren't looking at your own reflection?" Matsukawa's question made Oikawa fake a hurt look. 

"4 days ago..." 

Many hours ago, Watari and Kindaichi came into Oikawa's and Hisui's classroom because they wanted to contribute to helping Hisui pass her test so they made a worksheet full of problems for her to do. When they arrived, they saw that Oikawa was helping Hisui study on her own work. Like the 3rd years, they wish for Hisui to pass her own tests with flying colors too.  

"Watacchi! Kindaichi! Let's go out and play!" Hisui was about to get up from her seat but Oikawa patted his hand on her head, making her sit back down again.

"Hira-chan, you're in the middle of studying. Be a good girl and focus on your own work." 

"Eh~? But I don't wanna..." She looked like she wanted to cry from the amount of studying. Oikawa knew they were tears to try and get sympathy but it did make him waver. "If I let you touch my boobs, can we not study?" 

"...please stop making such offers, Hira-chan." 

"Toyohira-san, we know you will pass the test! Please do your best!" Watari put the worksheets on the table for her, "You're showing good results! Please carry on at this pace!" 

"Yeah! Once it's over, you will laugh about it!" Kindaichi added, "Please do your best!" 

"I'll let you touch my boobs if I don't have to do more studying." Hisui offered to them. 

"Toyohira-san, please don't make our lives any harder than it is." The taller Middle Blocker had to look away with a nervous look on his face. Not only him, Watari was looking nervous when she asked such a question too. 

"Kindaichi, Wattachi, you actually considered it, I can tell by your faces..." 

"Oikawa-san, you hesitated just a moment ago too!" Kindaichi then looked at Hisui, "And Toyohira-san, please don't set a trap for us!" 

"Tch." 

'Why is her face saying 'I can't believe that didn't work'?!' All three males thought at the same time. 

"Ah, Wattachi and Kindaichi, I got something for you two." 

"If it's something to get you out of studying, I don't want it." Watari made it very clear whatever she was giving to them will not be used as a bargaining chip. 

Hisui just laughed and she took out a container from her bag. Inside the container was two cutely made angel cakes. The sponge cake consisted of two or three layers of sweet sponge cake which was often colored white, pink and yellow with a thin layer of white cream.

"It's for you two! Take it!" 

"Toyohira-san, you're so cool! Thank you!" Watari and Kindaichi seemed very happy with their gifts from her.