Tiger Girl

Hi :) Welcome! 

***********************************************************

Intro:

(Liz's POV)

Bam! I woke up as my head whacked against the cold and slightly damp wall of my cell. A couple of blood drops dripped dramatically from under my hair down the side of my head. I slid silently to my knees and leaned against the wall as I watched my greatest nemesis with great contempt. He pointed at me with this big scythe right in my face. I showed no fear as I looked down the blade to his evil, but slightly good looking face. Even when he scrunched up his nose in a distorting way, his beauty never faltered.

I giggled to myself and stared up at him.

"Can I help you O Constipated Looking One?"

Just kidding, you're still hot...

He threw back his head and let out a mighty guffaw.

"Ha ha you're so cute when you are angry".

Oh please... I can't take you seriously when you have yellow cat eyed contacts.... Well mine are naturally like that so I can't really- psshh you know what, who cares... you look funny like that.

I snorted out another guffaw. I probably look like I'm high right now, laughing in the face of my enemy with a bloody head. True, I felt a little dizzy and light headed from blood loss. Go figure. 

I lowered my head to try to get some more blood in my brain. I felt like everything was going to be ok until the past few hours. Of course as always, I was wrong. Fighting your childhood friend can be distressful and hilarious at the same time. I looked up and met his eyes.

When I look into your eyes- Oh no I have that song stuck in my head again! I won't give up on us-Oh my here we go again...

I have had that song stuck in my head for the past couple days. It's kinda funny how it relates to my current situation.

Commencing flashback.... in the meantime- please enjoy some lyric stuff that I came up with just now...

Hello... Hi there sun

yeah I see you

staring back at me

Iiiii better stooooop staaaaaring oooor

myyyy eeeeyyyyeeess wiillll buuurrnn buutt eeeeven if Iiiiiii l-looooooooooooooose my siiigghht

Iiii will stiiil loooovee  yooouu!!!

Thank you

*bows*

******