Chapter 7- Meeting the magical Luke

Hey guys im so glad i can write because it's a great stress reliever for me XD. Exams have been aweful for me. >.< Wish me luck on my next exams!! :D

*********************************

(Liz's POV)

I loved calling Ziggy ridiculous pony. I felt like I was bonding with every teasing phrase I used on him. Prancing around the room was also fun. I was hoping to annoy Ziggy. I caught a glance at him.

Yes! He looks annoyed! Mission accomplished! His face!

When he leaned back and yelled at no one in particular to give his manliness back, I couldn't help myself and totally fell to the floor laughing. When I wiped my tears away, I stared at him perplexed, my eye balls almost popping out.

When did his shirt come off?? How did i not notice before?? Gahh!! I don't know what he's talking about!! His manliness never left him! Dose abs!!

He turned to me with all of his gloriousness. He pointed out that we need to have an exuse for his boss so she doesn't freak or something. I froze.

Could he be talking about my stepmom?? The evilness of my life? The worm to my apple? The leech to my lake? The mud to my lawn? The acne to my face!? The... rats I ran out of metaphors... anyway... aww poor Ziggy... he has no idea how wicked she is. I totally blacked out when I was hiding from her behind Ziggy, so I didn't know what the heck happened!! Uugghghhghghgh!!! 

I fearfully let out a queak.

"Yeah yeah, so who is the name of this boss?"

"Lucretia Demonia."

Oh poop! Noooooo!! Say it aint so!

"I was right??"

Ziggy's phone broke the silence. By the look on Ziggy's face, I knew it was Luke. I heard a deep sound from Ziggy...

Wow thats hot! Why do you have to make me attracted to you so much!! Stupid boy! Arg!

Caught up in my enthusiastic feelings for Ziggy I glanced at the message, hopped while shouting.

"We got dis! We gooo!"

Joining my jubilation, Ziggy also started yelling. That made me happy.

We are bonding!!! Wooh!!

I felt like I was going to explode from happiness.True. This has been the happiest time of my life.

Time!! What time is it??

I looked out of the window. It was as black as my step-mom's soul.

Oh, that's deep.

I congradulated myself.  Ziggy pulled me into a hug. I blushed and buried my face in his chest.

Oh shoot, I forgot he had no shirt on! Forgive me father, for I'm having a seriously naughty thought process! Father!! Why did you and mom have to die! It's a good thing I have Ziggy or else it would be hard to forgive you for commiting suicide! Ok.. I'm good... ranting done...

I was brought back to reality with another squeeze from Ziggy.

"Are you ready cutie?"

"You bet I am!!"

"Fantastic baby! We could probably stay the night at Luke's. He told me he has alot of rooms."

"Yay! My first sleepover!!Can I do your hair?!"