Chapter 3- An Unexpected Emotion

Hey Everyone! Here's Ziggy's point of view!

******************************************

(Ziggy's POV)

I can't remember the majority of my youth. My parents told me it wasn't significant and they taught me their ways. Even I admit it was pretty diabolical. Sometimes I would look at one of my toys from when I was a wee little lad remember of having visions of a girl. She was pretty. I wondered why I saw her so much. My parents, Cyril and Abigail Wotin taught me all of the black magic that they know. 

As I talked to my mom, I tried to fight the fuzz that riddled my brain so I could think properly, but it felt like cotton was filling my head. She had then sent me to my newest employer. 

"When you find her, bring her to the guest room in the Alassë Sáralondë, one of my grand castles." My employer said to me with a wicked gleam in her eye.

Oh man, that is one creepy woman. She scares the heck out of me. I was in one of her beach houses. She claimed that her maid had run away and she was too lazy to get a new one. I'm supposed to get her back.

This sucks! I wanted something challenging to do! Ok, calm down me... at least there is a good bounty for this... Moneyy! All the cashy greens!! Bring it baby! Ow!

"Are you listening young man!?"

"Yes ma'am!"

I stood up straight and saluted the crazy rich lady. She paced the floor while she was talking.

"Now I need you to bring her alive. Use any means possible!! Even if she is near death, I still want her alive. "

"Yes ma'am!"

"You are so obedient for a twenty-two year old. Very well, that is all. You may leave."

Such a crazy woman... she's willing to have her maid hurt in the process?

"Yes cra- ma'am!"

Her head snapped in my direction. I flinched.

"Did you say something?!"

"I said, 'Yes ma'am!'"

As the intimidating female squinted her eyes suspiciously at me, I stood my ground and stared back at her. After the longest time, she looked away.

Holy s*** that was so freaking scary!! Especially her eyes. They are so cold and lifeless.

I shuddered.

"Now go forth to find her then!... Please."

"I go ma'am!"

I spun around and raced out of the room. I shut the door behind me. I was about to leave when I heard murmurs on the other side. Curious, I smashed my ear on the door.

"I thought we wanted her dead dear..."

"No dear husband, we want her alive this time. I found out that our girl is an heiress. We need her alive so we could see her memories as an infant for any clues of where they hid their gold."

"Aahaaaaaa! With our telepathic ability!"

"Yes dear! You're catching on!"

"Sweet!"

"Oh honey I'm soooo happeh!!"

"Come to me babe!"

I wrinkled my nose. Ewwww! Gross man! My ears are going to disintegrate from too much lovy-dovyness!!