Chapter 5- feelings revealed

(Liz's POV)

I had so much fun rolling around with Ziggy. He is such a nice guy, even though he tries to act tough. He was totally having fun with me. I could tell cause when I stopped to look at him, his face was all red.

He is so frickin handsome!! He should turn red more often! I second the motion! It's weird to second myself but since I don't have any girls to agree with me, who cares? And omg his dimples!

A horrible realization came to me.

Where is Lemonhras? Is he ok? Omg panick attack!

I looked at Ziggy and he was staring at me with one of those woman-killer grins of his. I shook my head out of my soon-to-come fantasy of him and started to hop in horror.

"OH MY GOSH! I FORGOT! WHERE'S LEMONHRAS?"

Ziggy looked confused.

"Lemon-who?"

Really Ziggy? Pay attention to me more will ya? I was riding on him trying to escape from you.

"My awesome pet you fool!"

My heart dropped as I sadly looked up at the ceiling.  I brought my arm over my head to hide some shedded tears.

"Oh my sweet Lemonhras!"

In defeat, I fell to the floor and depressedly let my head fall. I was crushed. I may have been overreacting but I didn't care! Lemonhras was my best friend!

He was a good pet. Oh wait he's not dead yet as far as I know... chin up woman and stay strong! For Lemonhras!!

"I will find you Lemy!!"

I was on a roll with my determination so I enthusiastically punched my fist in the air. I looked back at Ziggy and scooted closer to ask him if he wanted to help me look for Lemy.

"Um, Ziggy-"

I stopped when I saw his facial expression. It went from shocked to painful to dazed. I waved my hands over his face. He didn't react. I did a little jig. Still nothing. It looked like he needed a hug, the poor guy. I came closer and wrapped my arms around his neck. He was alot taller than me so I just hung there for awhile. This would be more romantic if he were at least conscious. My arms started to get tired so I moved my arms to around his waist.

Dose muscles!

I buried my face in his chest. He was warm and muscly!! I felt him move and lifted my head. He was looking at me with...could it be? Happiness? Does he remember me?

Gasp! I made him happy!!! Victory dance!!

I did a little shimmy, which wobbled him.  He chuckled, squeezed me and buried his face in my neck. It would have been great if he wasn't crushing my ribcage.

"Zig-gy p-p-please not so ti-tight. Can't b-breathe!" I weezed.

I heard a muffled, "My bad."

I blushed a little. His muffled voice was extremely attractive.

Ziggy turned his head.  His nose was now below my chin. He sighed and loosened his hug a little. I tried squirming away but his hug was too strong for me to break. He wasn't hurting me anymore but it was still strong enough to keep me from moving.

"Hey Ziggy, do you remember me at all?"

"I figured it out a little while ago. Sorry it took so long. I have to tell you something important."

"Yes?"

He let me go and took a few steps back.  He drew in a deep breath.

"I've had a crush on you for the longest time!!. Please go out with me!?!"

I gaped in shock. This felt like a dream. I quickly snapped out of my trance and replied with vigor.

"Really?? I like you too!!"

We jumped happily up and down. I did a few twirls like a balllerina. We both attempted to breakdance, but failed terribly. I laughed then scooted closer to him.

I smiled and pet his hair.

"It's ok. So what happened to you whenever I called you your nickname?"

"Uuhh, no idea. I'll have to ask my friend Luke.  He knows alot about everything. He must know!!"

I punched my fist in the air.

"Then let's go get him and make him confess all that he knows!!"

Ziggy looked like he was about to burst. Happiness I hope...

"Yeahh baby!! Ikimashooo!!"

"What does that mean?"

"No idea! I just heard it somewhere in Japan and thought it was appropriate!!"

"Ok then!!"

"Let's go!"

*******************************************

I'M SO HYPER RIGHT NOW!! WOOHH!

:D Vote/comment if you like it :) Thanks for reading!