Chapter 8- The Past

Hey my loyal reader! How goes you? I'm relieved that midterms are over, but now I have projects to do >.< ahh STRESS!!   PROCRASTINATION!   ok, my rant is over.  

  Enjoy the chapter!! :) ITS ALL ABOUT LUKE!! JOY! WONDERFUL! FANTASTIC! BODACIOUS!

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: BRAH = BROTHER (not in a biological way, but what friends use)/  SHOOTS = HECK YES or OK! / these terms are from Hawaii)

5 years ago....

Luke's POV:

I was on a mission for my uncle. He is part of the POOP- the Partial Ogre Organization of Pegasuses. I always thought that the name was kind of sketchy, but it is an important organization to the magical realm. If you can't already tell, it specializes in making sure that flying horse creatures and ogres cooperate with eachother. It also deals with governmental issues, but nothing is more important than making sure that no human cities are destroyed from pegasuses and ogre fights. They can be quite vicious. The one on Atlantis was interesting because not only did they manage to not break anything, they actually sank the city, which was interesting but awful for the humans.

My mission was to visit Mr. and Mrs. Demonia. They had the most recent info on what was happening underground with the migit ogres. They hid underground so they won't accidentally get stepped on by humans.  Humans can't see magical beings, except shapeshifters. Each shapeshifter has a particular creature that they like to turn into. They could have more than one of course, but it takes awhile to master one shifting. Shapeshifters are rare to find.

I was in a good mood. I just came back from Hawaii, today is my 17th birthday and I'm almost a fullfledged warlock!  I am so stoked!!. As soon as I finish my buisness, I'm gunna hang with my buddy Zack and we are going to party all night baby! *cough cough* I mean play videogames.... Can't get mom mad at me again. I mean, I'm a pretty studious person in general... I always study massive manuscripts and historical books in order to gain a heck of a lot of knowledge.

I jumped when my phone went off. It was Zack... I knew it.

***************************

[Hey dude! So are we still on for tonight? I got something to show ya.]

**********************

[Ya for sure brah. See ya tonight.]

***************************

[Shoots! (refer to the author's note)]

I laughed and shook my head. Oh Zack... We could totally be twins. We were born on the same day and like the same... everything! I should totally play a trick on him later.

I stepped up to their house, rang the doorbell, and peered inside the window.

Well, I'm not acting creepy at all...

I saw movement.  I turned to see a girl who looked like she would be 16 years old. I smiled and looked around to see if any grownups were around. I saw a blueish-whiteish flash of light in my periferals and turned my head to see what was up. I gasped.

In the place of the teenage girl was the cutest little white tiger cub. Her fur looked so beautiful and soft. I wanted to give her a hug.  She began to chase a roach, but tripped over her paw and fell on her face.

So cute!!

Suddenly, the cub raced out of the room to the right. In came Mr. and Mrs. Demonia. They didn't seem to notice the tiger cub. They were too busy talking to eachother. I quickly drew my face from the window and stood in front of the door. I rang the doorbell again. The door slowly opened and majestic music started to play.