Part one

It all started the day when bob hired Logan to work at the restaurant, against Louise wishes but at the end of the day Louise got her wish and ended up firing Logan from the restaurant. It was a sunny day when Louise was walking towards her family restaurant when she heard an annoying voice in which she recognized as the voice called out "hey bunny ear" with a sarcastic tone. When she turned around she saw Logan with a smirk on his face, in which Louise reply "what do you want buttbrain". "You're the buttbrain" said Logan, as he came closer to Louise face just to bother her. "Come on Logan don't your have anything else to do, then stalking" said Louise. " what do you mean stalking, you know you missed me right" said Logan as Louise back away. "As if" said Louise as she turned around and left Logan with mad face. As night came around, Louise ended up leaving in the middle of the night, do to a fight with her parents. As she was walking alone, she was grabbed and was pulled into the ally way and was cornered by the two thugs. Louise was trying to escape the thugs and was unable to escape, she was pushed down and was unable to move. Louise was to scare to make a sound, she was sure she was done for when the thugs was about to make a move on her. When an unknown guy came to her rescue. "Why don't you let her go" said the unknown guy. "Why don't you mind your own business" said one of the thugs. "Just go back to where you came from" said the other thug. One of the thug took out a knife and attack the unknown guy, when Louise found the strength to run in front of the unknown guy in which she scouted "watch out". The unknown guy grabbed Louise and turned around to protect her. The unknown guy got wounded on his shoulder, when he looked up and saw Louise frightened face, he placed his hand on her head and tried to claim her down with the words "it's alright, please don't be scared I'll protect you with my whole body if I have too. The unknown guy fought and won, he couldn't stand the pain and fell down holding his shoulder. Louise did the unthinkable and ran to the unknown guy, she fell down to her knees and began to cry. "Please don't die" said Louise. "I won't die from this wound" said the unknown guy. He saw Louise not paying attention to him, so he placed his hand on her head like before. "Please the don't cry, someone as pretty as you shouldn't be crying, Louise" said the unknown guy. Louise heard her heart thump. She stopped crying and blushed but realized that the guy knew her name. She looks at him with a surprise look and before she could talk, she heard someone screaming "get away her, you creep". Louise turned around and saw Logan running to her. Logan grabbed her arm and pull her away from the guy. "How dare you make Louise cry, I'm the only one that has to right too" said Logan. Logan left pulling on Louise, who was trying to fight him. Logan finally let go and told Louise to explain herself and why she was with a stranger. "Mind your own business buttbrain" said Louise. Logan got mad and said " of course it's my business". "No it's not, we're nothing to each other" said Louise. "Fine, have it your way but don't come crying to me when you get hurt" said Logan. Back at the ally way the unknown guy smirk and said "so I finally found you Logan, I'll make sure you suffer like you did with my sister". "I see you care for her a lot Logan, I'll make sure to take Louise alway from you" said the unknown guy.
TO BE CONTINUED