Extra 17 part 1

Logan Point of View - 10 year ago

"i can't believe it, it's my mom. how dare she follow me" I thought to myself. My mother pulled me away from Louise and smacked me " i can't believe you would date this demon child" screamed my mother, I got in front of Louise to protect her from my mother knowing that she's crazy and all. " i'm gonna date anyone i like whether you like it or not" I said as I grabbed Louise hand and pulled her along. This 2 guys with muscle stood in front of Us making sure we couldn't leave, out of no where they grabbed me and pulled me away from Louise. "Louise" I screamed as loud as I could and they pushed me into a car and drove off, that was the last time I saw her. They drove me to an airport where my father was waiting for me " what the hell is gonna on" i screamed at my dad, I got smacked again but this time it was from my dad "wait here until your mother comes" said my dad, my dad told the 2 guys to keep an eye on and make sure I would't run away. " I hope Louise is alright" i thought to myself, about half an hour past and my mother came into sight " where are you taking me" I said to my mother " you're never gonna see that demon child every again" my mother told me " grab him boys" my mother told to the 2 guys and they did as they were told. "let me go" i screamed trying to fight them as we went further into the airport we made it to the gate, I read the sign and it said " fight to South Korea" " what!!!!" i screamed, my mother turned to me and told me i was gonna go to boot camp for troubled kids " but I'm not troubled" i told my mother but she didn't care, all she cared was the i was away from Louise. The flight took 24 hour to get to Korea, once it landed I was happy cause it was to trying. There was a car waiting for us outside we all got in including the 2 guys that grabbed me the car drive was long as i looked out all i can see was trees and mountains around us "were are we" I asked my mother but she didn't answer. The car stopped and the 2 guys grabbed me again and pull me out my eyes widen to see a big sign "BOOT CAMP" 

............ TO BE CONTINUED