Part three

As Louise turn to see tommy as he lend closer to her, she backed away because she wasn't sure if Logan was gonna come back to start trouble. "I want to ask you something Louise" said tommy. "I'm sorry, I have to go" said Louise as she was facing the direction that Logan left. Louise ran towards the direction to see if she can catch up with him. "Fucking Logan, just as I was getting this close to her" said tommy to himself as he stood there alone. "Don't worry the time would come, just you wait" said tommy as he laughed an evil laugh. Louise father Bob looked at the window to see tommy laughing to himself. "Lin" said Bob as he looked around to find her. "LINDA!!!!!!" Bob screamed, as Linda walked to the counter singing. "What's wrong Bobby" said Linda in a worried voice. "Do you know that kid" said Bob to Linda as he point to tommy. "Yea, that's Louise new friend tommy, they meet just yesterday" said Linda. "Really, he's so weird" said Bob as he shakes his head. "Yea so are the pesto twins, Bobby" said Linda.
Louise saw Logan walking towards a group of his friends. Louise was gonna call out to Logan when she saw a group of girls heading towards them. Louise took cover behind a tree to see what was going on, when she saw a girl heading towards Logan and hugging him, a little to friendly. "Well aren't they close" said Louise as she saw Logan little too happy. " You can be close with girls and I can't with tommy" said Louise in a angry tone. Louise left angry and hurt by the fact that Logan was being friendly with girls that she didn't know. Louise didn't like the fact that there was a world that she didn't know of that revolves around Logan and she didn't really understand what she was feeling. Louise went to take a walk around wonder wharf when she saw tommy by himself. She walk over to tommy and see if he would forgive her for earlier, "hey tommy, I'm sorry about earlier" said Louise. Tommy turned around and saw Louise behind him. Tommy pretending  to be mad at Louise and walked away, Louise grab his arm and told him not to go. Tommy smirk and said in a angry voice " why should I stay, if you left me alone to begin with". "I'm sorry tommy, I had things to take care off " said Louise, "did you make up with that boyfriend of yours" said tommy still pretending to be angry, " his not my boyfriend" said Louise "plus he has a girlfriend already, I'm something he like to bully around whenever he sees me". Tommy turned around and grabbed Louise by the waist and kissed her, Louise was surprised by the fact that tommy kissed. What Louise didn't know was that Logan saw the whole thing. Logan meeting up with his friends and headed to wonder wharf as well. Logan was also surprised and hurt when he saw them kiss but he knew that if would have gone over there, Louise would have be mad that the fact that he would have messed up her date.

TO BE CONTINUED........