Part 10

Both Logan and Louise were embarrassed, Logan began kissing Louise. First her cheeks then to her neck all while Louise covered her face for Logan not to see her bright red. "Louise can you not cover your face"said Logan as he whispered in her ears. Louise removed her hand from her face and turned her body to the side, "Logan" said Louise in a soft voice "yea Louise" said Logan, " please be gentle with me" said Louise as she covered her face again. "Louise look at me" said Logan as he tried not to show his embarrassment but he could feel happier. Louise turned to face Logan and Logan whispered "I love you" as he began to kiss her. Logan began kissing Louise neck then he went further down to her chest then to her stomach until he reached her jeans. " may I" said Logan as he blushed looking up at Louise who also blushed, Louise nodded yes and Logan continue and began to remove her jeans. Logan chuckled to see Louise wearing a kuchi kopi underwear, Logan pressed his lips against Louise and began passionately.................... The next morning Louise woke up to see Logan sleeping next to her. Louise couldn't believe what had happened between them, when she got up it was hard for to walk. Louise look at the bed and noticed blood on the sheets, Louise was full of embarrassment that she ran to the bathroom. Louise looked at herself and saw she was bright red, Logan got up due to the noise Louise was making and made is way to the bathroom. Logan knocked on the door "Louise are you ok" said Logan as he began to worried about her, " I'm fine" said Louise, "I'm coming in" said Logan as he opened the door and saw Louise look at him, "Louise are u ok, do you have a fever" said Logan as he made his way to Louise. Louise shook her head and said in a very low voice that made Logan get even closer to her " there blood on the bed" said Louise as she covered her face. Logan realizing what Louise said went bright red "I'll I'll I'll go watch the sheets" said Logan as walked out the bathroom the door.

TO BE CONTINUED......................