Part 13

4 months later

Logan and Louise was still dating, Logan invited Louise to the movies. when they arrived there they couldn't choice what to watch but Logan left it to Louise to choice since she has a good judge when it comes to movies. Once the movie was finish they came out all exited reenacting the movie when Logan kissed Louise. " LOGAN BERRY BUSH" scream his mother as she was heading towards them. They both look up and to their surprise they saw Logan mom. Logan mother pulled him away from Louise and smacked him " i can't believe you would date this demon child" screamed Logan mother, Logan got in front of Louise to protect her from his mother due to the fact that he know his mother is crazy. " i gonna date anyone i like whether you like it or not" said Logan as he grabbed Louise hand and pulled her along. Two guys with muscle stood in front to them making sure they wouldn't leave, out of no where they grabbed Logan and pulled him away from Louise. "Louise" scream Logan as loud as he could and they pushed him into a car and drove off. " i know it was gonna come to this" said Logan mother, " demon child, i want you to stay away from my boy, i'll make sure you'll never see him again" said Logan mother as she point to Louise and then left. Louise ran to the restaurant all out breath,  " what happened" said Tina and Gene as they ran to help Louise who has fallen to the ground. Louise started crying like crazy, " weren't you on a data with Logan" said Tina as she looked at Gene for a second then back at Louise. Louise nodded yes " then what happened, where's Logan" said Tina as she looked around, Louise finally spoke up " he's gone" said Louise who began to cry again, " what do you mean his gone" said Gene in a worried tone, "Logan mother took him away and told me that ill never see him again" said Louise. " Louise, lets go look for Logan at his house alright" said Tina and Gene as the same time. Tina and Gene helped Louise up and they left the restaurant and walked to Logan house. They saw the door slightly open and the went up to his house and opened the door to see everything empty, Louise ran upstairs and opened Logan room to see it empty expect for his skateboard that was left in the middle of the room. Louise walked in Logan room and fell to the floor and began crying while holding his skateboard in her arms. Tina and Gene went upstairs and saw Louise crying her eyes out and went to huge her. 

............... TO BE CONTINUED