Extra 17 part 2

"NO!!!!!! you can do this to me, my your son" i screamed at my mother. My mother meet the guy in charge and give him all my papers, I was so shock about everything when i turned around and saw my mother leaving me there with people i know nothing about. During my stay in Boot Camp i wanted to die, I didn't want to believe my mother would leave her only son alone surround by trees and mountains and with people I didn't know. Days turned into month they only thing I could do was survive this hell just to get back to Louise. I learned Korean in order to get my GED and go to College. I couldn't get in contact with Louise because they didn't have phones only in the main building but it was hard to get through there. I had a plan which was to brake into the office and steal back my papers. Months turned into Years before I new it 5 years had past and i turn 23 years old, it took me 5 year to make my plans of escaping work before that I had to steal my papers first. I thought I found my papers but I learned that the burned it all without my papers I was stuck in Korea that's when I escape that hell hole of camp as i was walking I meet some people and asked them "where was I" and they told me that I was in the country side. I continue to walk and made it in a valley where i found work in a restaurant, once i made money I saved up and left the country side and went to seoul in order to go to the american embassy. I went to the embassy and told them what happened and they couldn't believe it either that a mother would leave her child in a country alone. They told me that it would take time because I didn't have my papers and they gave me work permit to work. I got hired at a company in seoul, the first thing i did was call Louise's place but when i called it was disconnected, I try so many time but it was disconnected "my luck" I thought and without my papers to return back home I was stuck working in seoul for the time begin. My company paid me good and i made a lot of money so it was easier to save up before I new it 5 more year has already past and one day I got a call from the embassy and they told me my papers were ready when I heard that I quit my job and took all my money from the bank and brought a one way plan ticket back home. Once again 24 hours flight when I landed I picked up a new paper when I turned to page 6 I saw this ad on the paper that read " Congratulation to Louise Belcher and Bobby Rydell on your wedding" "wedding" I screamed in the airport when I looked up people were staring at me so I left in my car that was waiting for me and don't get me wrong but Korea makes good cars. I was driving back home "it was must be another Louise Belcher right" I thought that's when I made it home to see that it was empty and abandoned and just my luck that I would run into Jimmy Pesto as he was walking by and I ran to him "mr. pesto" I screamed as I ran, he turned around and looked confuse "do I know you" said Jimmy pesto " it's me Logan Bush, I used to live over there" I said as I pointed at the white abandoned house "oh you use to go out with one of bob's kids right, you know she's getting married today" said Jimmy pesto "what!!!! so that ad in the news was" I ran to my car and drove off leaving mr. Pesto there surprised. " I hope I make it on time, please Louise you can't get married" I thought as i was driving when I made it to the church, I ran and opened the door "who gave you permission to get married" I said when i realized that I made it on time to take Louise back. 

***** Once again I want to thank everyone for their support. Im happy that one person want to know what happened to Logan when he was force to leave by his mother.