Part two

Logan had nothing more to say to Louise, so he left her where she stand. Logan return home really mad at Louise, he couldn't believe what Louise told him. "No it's not, we're nothing to each other " said Logan as he repeated the same word Louise told him. The more Logan though about it, he believed that he saw that guy once before but he couldn't remember where. Louise went back home and while laying down on her bed she thought to herself, "who was that guy, do I know guy?". The more thought about the guy the more her heart thump, thump, for the most part she thought she has some kind of disease. The next day came and Logan couldn't shake off the feeling when he saw the guy with Louise. Logan didn't realize that he had fallen for Louise who was younger but Logan knew that he didn't like seeing Louise with a other boy, so he left to see her. Back at Louise family restaurant, Louise was going out the door when she saw the guy who saved her. Louise didn't know what to say for the first time since forever. "It's you" said Louise with a happy tone. Louise looked at him with a confused look when she realized that he knew her. "Do I know you" said Louise with a confusing tone, "have we meet before". "We never meet before but I have seen you before" said the guy, Louise looked at him worried. "Wait I'm no stalking" said the guy in a very nervous tone, "I fell in love with you, so when I saw you in trouble I thought it was a good chance to show my good side but I guess I looked like a loser cause I got hurt". Louise blushed and said "mmh no you didn't, you were so cool, I mean you were ok". "Let make believe we never meet and start all over again" said the guy. "My name tommy and I'm 18 years old, I just moved here a while back and still new to the area". "Well nice to meet your tommy, but I don't want to forget what happen" said Louise. As tommy got closer to Louise, you could hear Logan calling out " don't go near her you creep" as he ran up to Louise. "What do you think your doing" said Logan, "didn't I said not to go near her" said Logan with a mad tone. Louise pushed Logan out of the way and told him to leave. "Why don't you mind you own business" said Louise with a mad tone, "I told you not to get close to him" said Logan as he looked into her eyes, "I don't have to listen to you" said Louise, "just leave". Logan looked at her and left without saying anything. Louise looked at Logan walking away without saying anything and was surprised. "I'm sorry if I got your boyfriend mad" said tommy. "What boyfriend, no away" said Louise, "so if he's not your boyfriend then what is he"."that's what I like to know as well" mumble Louise, "I'm sorry, what??" said tommy as he looked at Louise with a confused look. Louise looked back to see if she can see Logan but he was along gone. Louise sigh then looked back at tommy who was waiting to ask her something.

TO BE CONTINUED