Part 9

Louise keep asking to let her go but Logan refused to do so. Logan and Louise reached Logan house. " why did you bring me here" said Louise as she was confused by everything that happened with Logan. " my parents aren't home" said Logan not giving any other explanation. Logan opened the door and went up the stairs with Louise still on his shoulder, when Logan open the door to his bedroom he tossed Louise on his bed. Logan took off his shirt and Louise looked away blushing, Logan got on top of Louise. "Logan what the hell are you going" said Louise as she try to swing at Logan but Logan grabbed both of her hands and pulled it over her head so she wouldn't move as much. "I told you if you didn't believe me, I'll show you right" said Logan as he kissed Louise. Louise turned away blushing, "Louise I'm in love with you, I'm so sorry for treating you like I did. I was burning with jealousy whenever I saw you with tommy. I told you that I didn't like him but you didn't listen and got hurt in the end. I try to protect you and you told me to go away, you know how hard it was for me to be away from you, not being to be near you or next to you was hard." Said Logan as Louise cried out "I I I I I'm also I'm love with you" said Louise as she was trying to stop crying, Logan let go of her hand and Louise cover her face. " wait you in love with me" said Logan in disbelief, Louise turned away and continue "when I meet to tommy, he saved my life. I started to like him and he treated me differently from you. But I alway got lonely whenever you weren't around, I like that you always came looking from me. But when tommy came into my life, I got confused and couldn't think straight. I always got mad and jealous whenever I saw you with other girls acting friendly and it was another side of you that I've never seen before and I hate it because you always treated me poorly and with them you were all laughs. But when you told me I was being used by you, it was really hurtful and I thought you hated me. " Said Louise as she stop crying. Logan took both of her hands again and pin them above her head, " Louise look at me" said Logan and Louise turned her head to look at Logan. Louise was blushing hard it was hard not to notices, Logan giggle and whisper in her ears "the only reason I bullied you was because it give me a reason to be near. You should have notice, do you know how many times I stop myself from kissing you. I told you I was using you but it was all empty lies, I thought you like tommy so in order for me to forget you, I needed you to hate me. Louise I feel in love with, I am in love with you and I'll love you with all my body and soul so please don't tell me that you hate me cause I wouldn't what to do than." said Logan, then he pulled away and Louise began to cry again and Logan smile and began kissing her but it was a full on kiss. Logan let go of Louise hand and they started kissing again and Logan took off Louise shirt, Louise was embarrassed " Louise do you really want to do this" said Logan, "if it's with you than yes" said Louise as she cover her face, Logan got embarrassed as well.

TO BE CONTINUED.......