Part four

As Louise came to realize that tommy was kissing, she pushed him away. At that moment it started to rain, tommy grabbed Louise hand and started to run while pulling her along. "Let me go" said Louise "no I'm not letting go" said tommy. Logan was left there with blank look. He didn't know what to do, how to feel. It was the first time that Logan cried for anyone, at the moment he thought he lost her. Logan ran so fast, he end up at the beach when he turn to see the deep blue ocean, falling to his knees and screaming as hard as he could "couldn't you tell  that I fallen in love with you" screamed Logan as tears were coming down. As it continued raining tommy was still grabbing Louise hand, Louise looked back and she felt a very painful pain on her chest. She realized it was her heart hurting, she found the courage to pull with all her might and let go of tommy hand. Tommy was surprised by Louise and grabbed her hand again, "let me go" said Louise again as pull her hand away. Louise was very confused by what she felt for tommy and Logan, all Louise knew she had to run back to wonder wharf. While Louise was running back, Logan finish crying and he made a promise to himself never to see Louise again. Logan and Louise was headed towards each other when they both stop as they saw each other. Logan looked down and walked passed Louise, Louise looked confused by Logan walking away and not saying anything to her. Louise grabbed Logan hand and Logan snatched his hand away, "don't touch me" said Logan in a angry, sad tone, "what happened Logan" said Louise, Logan stayed quiet for a second and Louise said " if it's about last time then I'm sorry when I told you to leave". Logan shakes his head " no, it's not about last" said Logan, " then what is it" said Louise in a confused tone. " do you like tommy" said Logan in a sad tone, Louise blushed as she remembered the kisses from earlier " no!!!! I don't, where did you get that idea form?" Said Louise. "Then you just let anyone kiss you" said Logan as tears were falling down, Louise was surprised " no!!! I didn't kiss him, he kissed me" said Louise as she was thinking for different explanation to tell Logan. " and you even left with him" said Logan as he tried to hold in his anger, Louise was angry that Logan was questioning her about what she does with guys. "What is this 20 questions, why do you care? What I do with tommy is not your problem or business" Louise said with a angry tone. " not my problem or business" said Logan " alright have it your way" said Logan as he turn to fave Louise. Logan grabbed her and pulled her close and kissed her. Louise tried to get away and Logan held her tight, for a few seconds Logan let go for Louise. " I don't want to see anymore Louise, kiss anyone you want, you're right I should I care like it's not my business, right!!" Said Logan as be began to walk away. As Logan walked away Louise fell down to her knees watching Logan disappeared into the night, Louise cried from what Logan told her " you can't kiss me then tell me you don't want to see me anymore LOGAN BERRY BUSH" said she screamed crying her eyes out. Louise never that of Logan as a man but as someone that like to mess around with her, but when he kissed her, time stop.

TO BE CONTINUED.....