Part 12

both Logan and Louise got dressed and headed toward the door of Logan house to leave, once outside Logan grabbed Louise's hand. " come on i'll leave you home Louise" said Logan as he look at Louise who looked down and nodded her head while blushing. They arrived at Bod's Burger when they went inside Linda ran to hug Louise who didn't call home last night and thought something must have happened. " where were you missy, we try to call you and you never picked up, you better explain yourself" said linda as she looked up and saw Logan with her. " hey mrs B., I think i can explain what happened last night" said Logan as he looked at Louise. " well yesterday i meet Louise wondering around at night, when i asked her what happened Louise told me that tommy left her alone cause his sister fight had landed and he forgot to pick her up" said Logan when Linda turned to Louise " is that true Louise" said Linda as Louise nodded yes,  " my poor baby" said Linda as she went to huge Louise " can you continue Logan" said Linda as she looked up at Logan who nodded yes. " then i didn't want to leave Louise alone in the night, i afford her to walk her home when it started raining hard. The closes place we can be safe was my house" said logan, " your house" said linda as she got up " yea my house. My mother wasn't happy either but i wasn't gonna let Louise be out in the rain so my mother didn't have a choice and let Louise in" said Logan as he lie straight into Linda face. " thank you Logan" said Linda as she hugged him tightly. Logan looked at Louise and winked at her, Louise couldn't help but blush. "well i better go, don't want to make my mother worried any more then she has too" said Logan as he tapped Louise's shoulder making her look up at him not wanting him to leave. " i'll walk you out" said Louise as she pushed Logan out the door. " Louise i have something to tell you" said Logan, " yea" said Louise as she looked up at Logan, " omg i can't believe I'm doing this but Louise i want you to be my girlfriend" said Logan, Louise smile and jumped onto Logan hugging him tightly and scream "YES" Logan kissed Louise goodbye and ran jumping into the air like the do in movies, leaving Louise there gigging at Logan as he ran. 

................ TO BE CONTINUED