Part 7

"Logan are you ok?" Said Amber when she saw Logan pale face. Logan was gonna look for Louise when someone grabbed his arm and forced him around. Logan got punch in the face and fell down. " what are you doing with my sister" said tommy as he got on top of Logan grabbing his shirt. "Get off me tommy" said Logan as he try to push tommy off. "Tommy, what the hell are you doing?" Said Amber and Louise at the same time. Louise and Amber looked at each other and nodded together. Amber grabbed Logan and Louise grabbed tommy. "What's wrong with you, tommy" said Amber as smacked him. "What's wrong with me? what's wrong with you?", "Why are u defending him, after everything he done to you" said tommy with an angry tone. " what are you talking about?? he hasn't do anything to me" said Amber with an eyebrow raised. "Wait what, what do you mean?? But why were you crying that day I called". Said tommy. " this is what happened when you hang up the phone a little to early, don't you think, plus Logan and I broke up awhile ago" said Amber. Louise was surprised to hear that Amber and Logan used to date and she didn't like it one bit at all. "If you broke up already why are u hang out with her??." thought Louise as she keep listening to Amber talk. Tommy had a confused looked and that moment he turned to Louise who looked at him and at that moment he realize what he had done. "Tommy I'm so disappointed at you, how could you use this poor girl in your revenge against Logan" said Amber as she shook her head, tommy was shock to see his sister throw him under the bus. Tommy was afraid too look at Louise, "wait what" said Louise as she looked at Amber and then at tommy. Tommy looked at Louise, "I'm so sorry Louise" said tommy, " you were part of my revenge but as we started going out, I fell in love with you" said tommy as he try to get closer to Louise. Louise backed away from tommy, Louise felt her body get weaker as she try to find the right words to tell off tommy. Right at that moment it started to rain, "How could you tommy" said Louise as those words were the only one to come out of her mouth, Louise looked at Logan and ran off into the rain. Both tommy and Logan called out to Louise but she didn't look back. Tommy was gonna run after Louise but Logan grabbed his hand " haven't you done enough already" said Logan. Logan ran in the same direction as Louise, tommy was gonna run after her too but Amber stopped him at his tracks. "Let Logan go, as he said "haven't you done enough already" tommy" said Amber as she grabbed his hand "but I have to go, I want to make thing right between us" said tommy and he pledged with Amber, "I'm not gonna let you go tommy, plus didn't you see that look on Louise's face as she looked at Logan before running away" said Amber as she let go of tommy hand, " I know, it hurt so much to know that I'm not the one in Louise's heart" said tommy as tears came down but it wasn't noticeable because of the rain.

TO BE CONTINUED............