4. Almost Caught

Vanessa didn't know much about the hotel just that it was expensive and it was themed after the sun because the sunrise shone through the middle of the hotel's 2 main buildings and onto a golden sun in the courtyard. Vanessa pulled up to the massive sun themed 5-star hotel, over 15 floors, 3 pools, outdoor activities, water sports, 2 restaurants and free Wi-Fi what else could she need. The valet parked her car as she enters the lobby, the reception was exquisite with a large chandelier, Vanessa had never seen anything like this place and her thoughts of how Danesha was paying for this came into mind but her thoughts stopped when she approached the front desk.
"Hello I'm checking in, Vanessa Nichols"
"Ms. Nichols we've been expecting you, your bags will be taken to your room and you are to meet Ms. Knight in the Morning Ray Restaurant."
Vanessa was glad she changed her clothing to a sundress and gladiator sandals with her curly hair pulled back in a high one, she looked cute but felt out of place with all the rich people around. Mostly everyone in the lobby stared, was it because she was black, was it because they wondered how she was staying there or was it how her ass looked when she walked by, she wasn't sure but she needed to find Danesha and fast. She was escorted to the ground floor where the hotel had the largest pool and the where most of the activities took place. The pool was filled with mostly teens no children, she crossed over the small bridge which was over the pool leading to the restaurant.
"This is Ms. Nichols, she is meeting Ms. Knight here" her escort said to the receptionist at the restaurant
Damn the service here is brilliant Vanessa thought but of course the most expensive hotel in town, of course, the service is this good. Vanessa was starting to feel like a child being smothered by parents as she was being led to the table in the VIP room of the restaurant, but the sight of Danesha in a tan beach hat with a blue ribbon around it, a long flowing printed dress with orange and red tones and a pair of sunglasses was a shocker, she looked like she belonged with this high society group of people. Danesha peeped over her shades as she saw Vanessa, she hopped out of her seat and hugged her a normal greeting for them but it disturbed some guests and they left,
"Hey girl isn't this place great?" Danesha said as she scoped the place
"It's just beautiful and you look great too"
"Thank you and did you see how that guy looked at you, did you get his number?" Vanessa knew how Danesha was with people she was quick to jump into anyone who complimented her pants or panties but sometimes she just overdid it.
"No Danesha, I haven't been here 5 minutes and you're hooking me up already"
"Lighten up we are here to enjoy ourselves and besides no more white guys for you"
That statement made Vanessa's thoughts go to Derek he called her earlier that day he said he was sorry just he is so focused on making things work and not messing up again, he wasn't sure if Vanessa felt the same way but he told her his intentions and he wanted to be with her forever.Gave Vanessa a lot to think about since she was trying hard not to love him, she wasn't letting her guard down again, he wouldn't hurt her.
Lunch was great as expected and Vanessa and Danesha were about to burst, they made their way to the elevator and got in.
"Which floor are we on?" Vanessa asked as she was about to punch in the floor number
"20, VIP suite" Danesha said in a neutral tone
20....VIP suite, these words rang in Vanessa's ears, how on earth is she paying for this, she was beginning to worry and Danesha could see it as Vanessa slowly raised her hand to press 20. The elevator doors close and Danesha needed to get Vanessa away from these thoughts of worry she couldn't let her find out. Danesha ran her hand along her best friend's shoulders, Vanessa knew what Danesha wanted, from young they did this they hadn't done it in a while and maybe she needed a little affection. Vanessa turned around and kissed the shorter girl pushing her against the walls of the elevator, the kiss was brief but deep and filled with emotion the love they had was something stronger than anything they felt with men. Danesha stared at Vanessa they had reached their floor and they both needed something real, something deep and something with a person they love.
Danesha grabbed Vanessa's hand they smiled at each other and then hand in hand they ran to the room, Danesha fiddled with the door, she got the open and she and Vanessa busted through the door. The room was huge but Vanessa had no time for admiring right now she was crawling up the bed between Danesha's legs they lips met with just as much passion as before Vanessa rubbed her hand up Danesha's hips, and up to her breasts she cupped her breast in her right hand, Danesha gasped lightly into Vanessa's mouth, Vanessa slipped her hand under her bra, she could feel her nipples grow rigid against the palm of her hand. Kissing her neck she lowered herself so she was resting between her breasts placing butterfly kisses all around her breasts and between her cleavage. Vanessa flicked her tongue across Danesha's nipple making Danesha's back arch pushing her breast up against Vanessa's mouth but she held her down. Danesha's loved how slow and sensual Vanessa was, she never rushed anything, mystery man always pleasured her but he was a bit rough, she wasn't sure if she liked the rough sex. She looked down into Vanessa's eyes as she slowly sucked her breast into her mouth, Vanessa sucked, flicked, licked and nibbled on Danesha breasts. Danesha's juices started to form a wet spot on her black lace panties as Vanessa worked on her breasts, she put her left hand between them shifting her weight to as she pulled Danesha's dress up around her waist and she rested her hand on Danesha's pubic mound. The heat which radiated from her center felt so inviting but Vanessa wasn't giving her what she wanted as yet, and Danesha needed a little punishment for kicking her out her car. Vanessa keep her hand still on her mound feeling the juices trail from between her vulva on to her fingers she wanted to spread it around but she remained still just to keep Danesha impatient.
Danesha was loving this attention she was getting from Vanessa first time in years they had some time together and they both matured so much, Vanessa who was once so timid about sex with her a few years ago has become a master at making her want her so bad, right now she would love if she forced her fingers into her wet cunt and finger fuck her till she screamed so loud the people on the next floor heard her and complain to the front desk. Danesha was getting impatient and began to rock her hips on Vanessa's now soaked fingers but she only got a flicker of stimulation as Vanessa pulled away from her hand. Danesha felt Vanessa shifted on the bed, as she opened her eyes to find her beautiful best friend kneeling at the end of the bed totally naked the sun was beaming through the window her hair looked blonde in the sunlight made her eyes seem light brown and they dazzled, she looked totally mesmerizing but Vanessa was too busy motioning to Danesha to undress, Danesha slid her dress off tossing off the side of the bed she left her panties and bra on and Vanessa looked a bit confused.
"I mean everything" she said quite plainly
Danesha laughed she wasn't expecting that response and she did as Vanessa asked. After undressing she laid there with her legs open exposing her glistening lips, cleanly shaven and wet the sight of her like this was enough to make Vanessa's stomach tingle. She always felt a little tingly at moments like these with intense emotion. Vanessa stared a bit too long then when she caught herself she wasted no time she grabbed Danesha's legs and pushed them up over her head exposing her glistening wet pussy, Danesha's face had shock written all over it she was stunned by the sudden burst Danesha braced herself for the attack but nothing, when she relaxed is when Vanessa plunged into her. Vanessa drank up Danesha's sweet nectar, she occasionally nibbled on her little bud, and it was so sensitive every time she did it made Danesha's body shudder. She began to scream all sorts of derogatory names at Vanessa but she knew she was loving it, Danesha was a loud love-maker Vanessa kind of liked it.
"OMG! Yes! EAT THAT PUSSY GOOD"
She did as she demanded
"TONGUE FU- .." her words were cut off as Vanessa stiffened her tongue and began to tongue fuck Danesha grabbed her beautiful best friend's head and shoved it into her cunt she grinded herself on Vanessa's face smearing the wetness on her chin and cheeks as her climax approached Vanessa released one of her legs and was quickly knuckles deep in her this pushed her over the edge and vaginal walls convulsed around her intruding appendages, she held Vanessa's face in her vagina her body quivered violently while her climax crashed over. When she regained herself she smiled down at Vanessa, she loved how her face looked.
"O my, your face is quite dirty let's continue this in the shower" she said in a semi-sarcastic tone and a devilish grin creep across her face.
The 2 young woman strolled into the very spacious bathroom which brought Vanessa's thoughts back but didn't feel like upsetting Danesha, she loved her and right now they just needed each other's company, the bathroom looked like something fit for a queen all the fittings where beautifully shaped with a gold finish, the bathroom had a shower with a glass door which was big enough for 5 people, Orgy Vanessa thought to herself she grinned at the thought Danesha led her further into the large room, 1 exquisite oval shaped bath tub, with overhanging lights, his and hers sinks and a large mirror which was spotless. The whole place smelt of fresh lavender, and the light intensity could be adjusted, Vanessa felt all the details to Danesha because she knew very little about this fancy environment. Danesha set the lights very low Vanessa wasn't sure why, but she could hardly see,
"So, which do you want shower or bath"
"Does it really matter?"
"It sure does, wanna see how long I can hold my breath?" Danesha was using Vanessa as her practice dummy she wanted to try something the next time she saw mystery man, so since Vanessa was there why not try on her. Vanessa laughed at Danesha's enthusiasm
"Okay fine let's see how long you can go"
With this approval from Vanessa, Danesha skipped over to the tub and drew a bath. While she leaned over making sure Vanessa got an eyeful of her protruding bottom, she wasn't confident about her body but Vanessa always loved her even when she brought herself down.
Vanessa noticed something strange in the shower she shouldn't say anything but it really caught her eye. Males body wash. Danesha came back to Vanessa and gave her a soft peck
"Which soap will we be using?" she asked pointing through the glass door of the shower, Danesha's smile vanished in an instant, Shit, she thought her face grew pale like she saw a ghost, her eyes opened wider than ever. Her mouth opened and closed as if she was going to say something but the sound wasn't coming out.
Danesha was frantic in her mind but she had to regain herself she has been hiding this for so long she can't blow it now
"These cleaners are so bad, how can they not remove such garbage from my room" Danesha blurted out,
"It's no big deal I'll just throw it out your majesty" the 2 women laughed hysterically at the not so funny joke. Vanessa grabbed the 2 shower gels and realized it was used recently but she blew it off and Danesha slid into the steaming bath as Vanessa disposed of the shower gel.

Vote, Comment, and Share :).